2

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was just finish copying down the notes, when the bell rang. So I had to be late to lunch, but oh well. I finish copying the notes down then bid goodbyes to the teacher then left for the cafeteria. On my way, I heard groans coming from the end of the hall way.

When I got there I saw someone limping his way towards me. " Are you alright dude?!" I ask, shock to see his bruises. " Y-Yea...it's just some guys that hit me" He said tiredly. I help him to the nurse office for a check up.

And from then I learn that he was in the same grade as me and he's also in some of my classes too. His name was Key. I invited him to eat lunch with me and Yul since he told me he was used to eating alone and he accepted.

We got the the cafeteria and I spotted Yul sitting at our usual table. " Yul this is Key I just met him in the hall. Key this is my buddy, Kwon Yuri." Yuri shook Key's hand and that's start our bonding. I was glad that Key connected with us that easily. One more friend out of this entire school hehe. Oh I forgot about the ice princess! Yea she's my friend too. That's what she said...

Speaking of Jessica, where is she? Maybe Tiffany is with her too. I look around the entire cafeteria and there I saw my Tiffany with her friends and her...Boyfriend?! I'm assuming that's her boyfriend cause their kissing right now!

Aish damn..I guess I missed my chance. Who am I kidding, I didn't even had the chance in the first place, at least not with this damn project! Err starting to regret this now.

What worst is her boyfriend is no other then the person I hated the most. Choi Siwon a.k.a Si. I hated that so much I started to make a poem out of him ( Sorry Siwon!).

Siwon sells sea at the sea shore called Si~~~

" Errr I hate you" I glared hard at him, but it didn't last long when I saw Tiffany's beautiful eye smile that melted my anger. How lovely.

" Yo Taengoo. You okay?!" My blissful thoughts was broke by Yul. I turn to him and glared at him. He just chuckle at me.

" Let me tell you something Key, whenever Taeyeon glares at you, don't be afraid cause it never work when he has a baby face" He's actually right, most of the time I'll just make my family awe at me when ever I frown or frown my brows.

But I can get real scary, it's just I never reveal it... " I can be scary too!" I pouted. "Yea right...still day dreaming for err..." I rolled my eyes. " Tiffany"

" Yea her. Taeng just let her go. She already have a boyfriend, why won't you go a dream and hope for someone els?" Maybe's he's right. Tiffany maybe the girl of my dreams, but she isn't mine currently. I need to dream on someone who I have a chance....err..well at least try to have a chance to.

" Your right Yul...and I think I already found her" As I stared at how Tiffany laugh and giggle, I look besides her to see the only girl that be friend me. Jessica.

 

End of POV

 

Taeyeon smile ear to ear as he stared at Jessica from a far. Yuri and Key look at each other then follow his gaze and found..." Jessica Jung?!" They said unison. Taeyeon just nods. " Damn this kid moved on fast. When he was little it took him a whole month to forget about his first girl friend, Ms. Potato Head." Yuri chuckled remembering the memories when Taeyeon 'dated' a potato.

" Guys...I think I have a little crush on Jessica now..." Taeyeon said still taking glances at Jessica who's just sleeping like normal days at lunch. Good thing Jonghyun isn't here. Taeng still didn't know that Jessica is dating Jonghyun, but Jessica and Jonghyun already told every one that they broke up for Jessica to get Taeyeon, when they are secretly dating still.

" Wait isn't Jessica dating that Jong guy from the football team?" Yuri ask suspicious. He swore he saw them making out the other day. "What?!" Taeyeon looked at Yul with his eye balls popping out. Then Key came to the rescue " I don't think they are still. Jonghyun said that they already broke up. Almost the whole school knows about it" Taeyeon sigh in relief.

" Good or els I'm reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter