1

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon, Presi----

Let's get right to the game plan. I'm Kwon Yuri, that boring kid there was my best friend, Taengoo. The story goes something like this: just a month before the school year started, our bald headed, hobo lookin', awesome Principle, Mr. Park asked the two of us to start the worst project of the entire year.

That was: The Bullying Project. Yea I know, it's making me sick already...any ways, the plan is to see whose the bully and will anyone help or stick by us or not. At first I thought this was total bananas, but then again it would be fun for me to see the look on their faces when the projects are over.

Plus he told us we can plan a trip and take along the entire grade of ours to somewhere using the school fees. So that's where we agree, of course Goody mic Good, Taenggod, did this because Mr Park told him to. 

Not to spoil you people, but this will get personal then it looks and Taeyeon would end up running around the school , showing his twinkie, but we'll get to that later...

The story start off with something like this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" No. Hell No" Yuri said with a blank face as Taeyeon smile like a bucket of sunshine. " We accept!" Taeyeon yelled shaking the principle's hand. Yuri glared at the kid as they walk out of the office. Right away Yuri dragged Taeyeon into an empty classroom.

" What the holly hell was that? I'm not going o dress up like a nerd with glasses covering my god damn face and what you smiling about?!"

" Come on it'll be fun and the pay check for us is a long school trip, planed by us. Didn't you said you wanted to go somewhere near the end of the year?" Having that thought, Yuri really wanted to have a little vacation with his classmates before the school year ends. And that was how they start the Bullying Project.

 

One Month Later...

 

Taeyeon and Yuri was already in the office gettting ready to show the other's their mask. They had one month to prepare and control their attitude, especially Yuri, since he's kind of a hot head when you bother him. " Ready?" Yuri just nodded and the two step out of the office.

While walking down the hall, already there were many students looking at them, giggling and whispering and non of them were good... " Omg look at them. Eww"..." Where do they buy there clothes or find there clothes? At the dollar store?"..." Haven't start class, but I already felt throwing up"... mean comments just kept following the two.

But it didn't effect them at all. This is what they wanted. This was the whole point of the project anyway, but deep down they do felt embarrassed and uneasy just like if this was real.

" Wow...look what we got here. Do you guys need help finding the lost and found to get new clothes or something?" Just when they were about to open their locker a group of jocks came. Yul and Taeng just ignores.

" Playing hard to get...Hey midget you want me to buy you some heels so you can be taller?" The guy and his friends laugh along with the people around them. Hearing the word ' midget'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter