16

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, they al went back tot heir room for a nice sleep, some of them though.... 

 

Next morning, Tiffany woke up, trying to find Jessica, however no one open the door to Jessica's suite. She started to get worried and call her. Jessica didn't answer her phone as well. Tiffany ran to the lobby to find her, but found no one. 

She came back up and found Jessica, she was in her night dress, with messy hair, trying to get into her suite using the pass. 

"Jessi!" Jessica was surprise to see Tiffany there. She was still sleepy too. "What are you doing here Tiff?" She ask lazily. They got into the suite and Jessica lay on her bed that was neatly made. Tiffany found it strange for her to not be in her room, plus her bed was neat, therefore Jessica didn't sleep on it. 

"Where were you few minutes ago?" She ask the sleeping girl. 

"Err..I went to get ice, but there were no more" Jessica made some excuse. 

"Oh really, why is your bed so nice, where did you sleep last night?" She hit her again. 

Jessica thought fast, she can't spill out the truth. "I was staying in Sunny's room. Yea, we had a chat last night and I fell asleep there" Jessica lied, again. 

"Okay...well hurry up and get ready, I want to eat breakfast!" Tiffany slap her then walk out. She still find Jessica acting weird. On her way back to her room, she saw some of her classmate by the ice vender. 

"Hey, is there any ice?" She ask. 

"Yep! plenty actually since last night" The girl smile scooping some ice into her bucket. Tiffany had open agape. 

She just smile and thank the girl then walk off. "What is she hiding?" Tiffany mumble, clearly, Jessica lied. 

 

 

They are at the hotel's cafe where most people are here to eat breakfast. The two were eating with some of their friends and cheerleading squad. 

"So Sunny, I heard Jessica stop by your suite last night, what did you guys talk about?" Tiffany ask Sunny who was across from her. 

The short girl frown her brows in confusion. Jessica kick Sunny under the table, making the girl look at her. Jessica made the go-with-it face. 

"Errrrr...y-yea ahem! Yes, me and Jessica watch movies last night" She fake a smile. Tiffany raise her brows. "Really? Jessica told me you guys only chatted...what els?" She question again, making the two awkward. 

"We did many things, geez why are you so chatty today? Hurry ad eat your pancake Tiff" Jessica said changing the topic. Tiffany just roll her eyes, obviously she knew they were lying. 

"Anyway gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter