10

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Scrub Scrub Scrub, don't stop until I see my face!" Yuri yell at the five guys each having a broom in the hands scrubbing the dirty floor. Yuri was suppose to take care of this matter cause he's the CEO and one of the farm land own by his family needed to be clean.

" Can we have a rest? It's been 3 hours!" Siwon shouted. His body was drench in sweat. Yuri glared at him. "I said. Do not stop until I can see my own reflection. Got it?" The dark ara surrounded Yul made the guys scared and back to work immediately.

While they are working, Yuri is just laying on the pool chair he brought along. He sipes on his juice as he play with his phone. Suddenly a text was sent to him, no other then Jessica.

" 'Yuri thanks for taking me to the amusement park the other day. I had much fun' with a heart" He smile reading her text. He replied.

'Not a problem. I enjoy it too'

 

Ding Dong

 

Taeyeon rush to his door and open it. Tiffany eye smile was all he saw. "Morning Tae!" She greeted him. Taeyeon smile back and invited her in. Tiffany is here for a tutoring session Taeyeon promised for about.

"Ready to learn?" Taeyeon said happily. They made their way up to his room. Tiffany was surprise to see how neat and organize his room was. Unlike Siwon's room, where everything is all over the place, Taeyeon have his bed made, his desk was clean with a laptop. His books were on the shelf. And his room was well design.

"Wow this room is daebak! Although it would be better if you put pink in" Taeyeon chuckle at her statement. of course she would want pink.

"Aigoo, but I like blue more Fany ah" Taeyeon said, making her sad a little. "But pink is a great color!" She whines making the guy laugh. "Okay yes pink is a great color, now lets start learning." They started their tutoring for about an hour then took a little rest.

"So Tae, are you seeing anyone?" Tiffany ask shyly. Taeyeon was surprise by her question but answer it anyway. "Nope. Single as always" He said. Tiffany heart felt relieve, yet she didn't know why because she already have a boyfriend.

"Oh good" She mumble. "What was that?" Taeyeon heard something and ask her. She panic and wave her hand. " Ani, I didn't say anything" She said then turn her head and smile widely.

Then something catches her eyes on top of the shelf. "Ahhh so cute!" She ran and stand on top of a chair to reach the Totoro doll while Taeyeon is using the bathroom. Then suddenly Tiffany lost her balance and about to fall, when someone catches her.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Taeyeon went out of the bathroom just in time to saw her falling. He ran to her and catches her, but he lost his balance as well and they both hit the ground with Tiffany on top of him.

Chest to chest, Legs to legs, Face to face, Nose to nose, and Lips to lips.

Their eyes widened by the contact of their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter