7

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stir in her sleep, but she woke up instead. She couldn't sleep. Something bothered her, but yet she didn't know what it is. She sat up, wiping her sweats, then went down stairs to the kitchen to get some water.

After she drank her water, she wouldn't get much sleep if she goes back to sleep, since it was already 6 in the morning. With some extra hours, Jessica went for a jog. During her jog, she was thinking how she would tell her boyfriend she didn't want to go through with the bet.

" Just tell him your not going to do it any more. What can possibly go wrong?" Jessica then sprint back to her house to get ready for school.

 

On the other hand, one person was already awake early then Jessica. Taeyeon couldn't get much sleep either, cause today was the big day, he and Yuri are going to show them selves. Good thing he went to sleep extra early, but now he's been rehearsing his speech.

Public speaking is nothing to Taeyeon as he done it many times, but this time, he had to practice till he thinks it's perfect then it already is. " ... Hello ladies and gentlemen I err..aish! Need to be more grateful then that!" He tear the piece of paper then threw it into the trash and wrote another one.

" Good morning ladies and gent--- nope, too boring damn it! think Tae! Think!" On and on, he kept writing his speech, which in reality only should take 5 minutes or less to address the school. 

7 a.m. ....

Ring ding dong~~

the maid open the door, to see Yuri. " Good morning, Mr Yuri. Mr Taeyeon is getting ready" The maid ow then walk off. Yuri nodded his head then ran up to Taeyeon's room. Once he knock twice, he enters to find Taeyeon mumbling to himself, still in his peas boxer.

" Damn! This isn't straight enough!" Taeyeon yelled at the tie. Yuri chuckle at his best friend, before clapping his hands, startling Taeyeon.

" Ya! When did you get here?" Taeyeon cover his lower part. " First, nice boxers very manly~~ Second, dude the hell is with all this? Just wear your causal everyday clothing before...we're finally back to normal now!" On Taeyeon's bed were a bunch of shirts and ties, even suits that cost a load.

" How can you be this calm?! The whole school is going to be there!" Taeyeon breathe in and out heavily. Yuri shook his head then tried to relax Taeyeon.

" Let me show you how to relax, young one...just follow my lead Peas Boy~" Then the Magic starts.

 

" Why are we having an assembly so early?" One guy said as he sit down on the seat. The assembly is happening soon as the students rushing in and taking seat next to there friends. "What's this about anyway?" People ask.

Soon every seat was occupied and the teachers and office staff were all here, getting ready. Only two people aren't here. Mr Park can't start with out them. A few minutes gone by Mr Park receive the thumbs up from the side of the stage, signaling Taeyeon and Yuri are here.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Let's get right to the point here. Few months ago two very brave students and I started a project, which as known as The Bullying Project...." Mr Park voice faded away from Taeyeon's mind from back stage.

He in hale and ex hale. He was all calm and confident now, all thanks to Yul with his magical talk and other secret things. Both of them were dress causally. Taeyeon is wearing a V-neck shirt with a dark purple blazer and black jeans, looking smart.

Yuri is wearing a light blue button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and black skinny jeans. With a touch of a golden Rolex watch, looking confident, yet y all at once.

" Relax, everything will be fine after this..." Yuri patted Taeyeon's back then walk to the curtain looking at the crowd. He too was a little nervous, but he learn to be confident quickly.

"... Now let me introduce to those two guys, Vice President, Kwon Yuri and President Kim Taeyeon" Mr Park claps his hands along with the rest of the staff. The crowd however were shock, to hear the names of the two most nerdiest and geekiest guys of the whole school. Looks like they've done their job well.

" What?! Taeyeon and Yuri? Those nerds?"They mumble.." Oh lord, their going to be fool" Another one said. "The hell is going on?" Then it all went silence once Yuri step out first walking with out glancing at the crowd.

A loud gasps could be heard, people were mumbling talking about Yuri. Some girls immediately changed their tone and praise Yuri. " Oh my god! Is that Yuri? He's so handsome!!!" They said.

Then Taeyeon step out. Another shock came and all eyes were on him. They new Taeyeon was the worst. They knew he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter