15

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you, I wasn't jealous" Jessica said for the nth time, but Yuri keeps on teasing her. He won't give up until she admitted that she was jealous..

"I know your lying. Just say it." Yuri lean closer and grab her chin. Jessica look at his eyes down to his tempting lips. 

"I..I need to use the ladies room" Jessica look away when dirty thoughts filled her mind. Yuri let her go, he chuckle at her ignorance.  

Over at Taeyeon, he was busy looking for someone in the crowd. Currently all students have to attend this night beach camp fire party. 

"Aish where is that girl" He tried to look around on his tippy toe, but he is just too short compares to the other guys. 

"Looking for me, Taeyeon?" Then a high pitch voice behind him, made him turn around. His smile faded a little, but still give the short girl a warm smile. "Hey...Sunny. Nice to see you around" He bow in respect. 

The girl step closer to him and acted flirty, making him quite uncomfortable. "You know, I have a really big crush on someone...do you know who?" She ask putting her hand on his shoulder. Taeyeon just laugh awkwardly. 

"Uhm.... no I don't, maybe you should tell him" He said avoiding her eyes. 

"I should!" Sunny took more steps closer and closer until her face was just centimeters away from Taeyeon's. He couldn't go anywhere cause his face is in between her hands. 

"Taeyeon ah....I lov---" Suddenly someone 'accidently' push the girl away and made her fell on the sand. "Oh my god, I'm sorry...." Tiffany acted sorry and want to help her cheerleading member and friend up. 

"Aish you ruin my confession Tiff!" Sunny was angry and ran away. Tiffany was holding her laugh until Sunny as no where to be found. 

"You were quite mean though" Taeyeon chuckle and handed her a drink. Tiffany gladly took the cup and swallow in one shot. "Beer?" She ask surprise. 

"Yea, someone snuck it in with out the teacher knowing." Taeyeon wink. They walk away from the camp fire and walk near the waves. The two chatted about things then Tiffany wanted to sit on one of the big rocks. 

"...Growing up, I always preferred my mom over my daddy, she was the best mother anyone could have. She use to tuck me in, lay beside me when ever theres a rain storm, and best of all, she was there all the time. And now she's gone...but the love form my dad just made me happy, however I would always miss her. If I could make a wish, then I would wish just for one day, I could spend with her and be in her warmth again." Tiffany told him about her childhood with her late mother. 

Taeyeon could s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter