5

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Arrhh!" A young man groan in pain as the wooden baseball bat hit him. " What now Geek boy? So tough huh?" Siwon and his friends laugh and kept on beating Yul. Jonghyun called Siwon to do his job for him since he was too busy ing some girl at the club, and that is to beat Yul.

" You guys seem fair, 5 against 1. So manly~~" Yuri mocks even though his face is cover in blood and could barely stand. Siwon made a signal to his friend to kick Yuri from the back, making Yul fall. Siwon then lean forward, kneeling to get to Yul's height. Siwon smirk and gripped Yul's hair.

Yuri wince in pain, but he spit on Siwon.  This er!" Siwon slap Yuri then all 5 of them beat Yuri up once more.

 

 

" Taeyeon! Taeng! Help!" Key lay the girl he carried moments ago on the couch then got his phone to dial someone's number. He told the other person he needed help. The other person said he will come soon. Key waited for Taeyeon, until the door rang.

" Taeyeon. I'm glad you could make it!" Key dragged Taeyeon into the house, to where the girl is laying. Taeyeon was shock to see his former crush. " T-Tiffany?!!" Taeyeon rush to her side then kneel beside the couch. " What happen!?"

" When I was walking home I saw a man following Tiffany, the man look suspicious plus he was hiding once in a while when Tiffany turn her back. Then I saw him dragging Tiffany into a bush so I immediately got out of my car and help her." Key explained. Taeyeon keep silent and nod.

" Why is she like this....did the man do anything to her?" Taeyeon ask worriedly. Key shook his head. "No I don't think so., too physically I mean. I just pulled him then hit him with a stick. Tiffany fainted cause I may hot too hard so the man bleed in front of her." Taeyeon sigh in relief, but he was worried that Tiffany might catch a cold, cause her shirt was ripped.

" Key, can I borrow one of your shirt? Tiffany might catch a cold..." Key ran to his room to get a shirt for her. At the same time, Taeyeon caress her face. He smile then her hair. " I wish I could protect you...thank god Key was there. Even though I'm over you, I will always worried if anything happens to you."

Key rush out and handed his shirt to Taeyeon. " Hey..look away" Key blush then turn his head. Taeyeon took a deep breath before he changed Tiffany's shirt.

The two then leave Tiffany to the kitchen. Oblivious to them, she was awake. And she heard everything Taeyeon said. A small smile was formed when they left. She open her eyes slowly. "Thank you Key. Thanks for worrying about me,Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter