8

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yuri, you are really something..." Jessica day dream as Yuri took off his coat. Even though she was shivering from the coldness, Jessica felt hot all of the sudden when Yuri took off his coat, showing his muscles as he was wearing a tight V-Neck shirt. And it was kind of soak in the rain, making his abs viable.

"Your just going to sit their and stare at my abs? Would you like it if I take of my shirt too?" Yuri smirk as he caught her. Jessica snap out then blush. She lower her head feeling embarrassed. Yuri chuckle at her, but he some how find her cute.

" Get me some extra clothing for my lady friend please" Yuri said to the maid. They bow to them then quickly find some extra clothing for her. "You don't have to. I'm fine like this" She said, not wanting to be a burden. Yuri look at her, with judging eyes.

"Your right Ms. Jung, I don't treat my guest nicely. I would just let you sit there and freeze to death then to waste my time, but I treat you well, cause your my 'special' guest" Yuri gave her a charming wink then stand up and approach her.

Jessica blush madly when he said that. She move a little far away, when he step closer. And just like that, Yuri was already right in front of her, staring down at her. He lifted her head by her chin, making their eyes meet.

Then slowly and gently, Yuri pulled her face towards him and he too, lean towards her. Jessica widen her eyes. She didn't know what he was trying to do, but she just close her eyes. Yuri smirk then kept leaning forward.

"Oh lord, please don't take me yet!!! But...I want to. Yuri ah....k-kiss me~~"

" Ms. Jung, there's something on the side of your head" Yuri husky voice made her open her eyes. She could only see his wonderful face. " W-What?" She stuttered.

Yuri flick her head, making her groan. Yuri then walk back to his seat and sat down. " Ouch! Ya! What was that?!" She glared at him. Yuri giggle. "What was what? There was a bug on the side of your head. I was nice to flick it off of you" Yuri point his finger near her shoe.

Jessica look down, then she saw a little Lady Bug, near her shoe. " Ahhhhhh!!!" She jump then hug her knees on the couch. Yuri laugh out loud, finding her cute and funny.

" Don't laugh! I hate bugs! Ewww~~~" Yuri just look at her in amuse. "Such a drama queen you are" He commented. "Oh you thought I was going to kiss you?" Jessica froze in her spot. Damn, she got caught again.

"What? No..." 

" Oh really?  You weren't expecting me to? What if...I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter