17

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

During the plane ride, It was a total awkwardness between Taeyeon and Tiffany. They were sitting beside each other just like last time. 

Tiffany wanted to ask something, but she was shy and of course Taeyeon didn't even look at her. He just keep staring out of the window feeling ashamed. 

Finally Tiffany had the courage to speak up. "T-Taeng..." He didn't want her to misunderstood that he was giving the could shoulders so he look at her, but avoided her eyes. 

"Yes?" he ask softly. 

"Were those pics real?" Tiffany already knew it was real, but she still didn't believe that he would take picture of her body like that. 

Taeyeon nodded like a good boy. "Oh...okay." It was silence again. The awkwardness welled up making both of them uneasy. "Tippany...I'm really sorry for taking those pictures. I will delete them as soon as we land." He said looking into her eyes. 

Tiffany couldn't help but smile. His baby face is too cute. "I forgive you..lets just forget about this okay?" Taeyeon nodded like a kid. Tiffany swore she might explode because of his cuteness. 

Why must you be so cute Taetae?! I might die!!! 

I will delete those...after I look at them 10 hours straight...hehehe *ert grin* 

Over at Yuri and Jessica, they didn't do anything but sleep through the flight home in each other's embrace without their friends knowing. 

 

 

The plane landed safely at Incheon Airport. While the teachers are taking attendance to see if anyone is still on the plane or isn't with the group, Yuri was still sleepy and lean onto Jessica's shoulders to sleep. 

"Yul, stop people might see" She push him. "So?" He rolled his eyes and lean onto the wall. 

"Jessica, lets go. My dad call the drivers to pick us up, they're waiting at the gate" Jessica look sad to say goodbye to Yuri at the moment. They still have a couple of days till they go back to school, but still the girl misses him. 

"Okay." She look at Yuri but he seems to be in deep sleep. 

Tiffany walk to Taeyeon and thank him for the trip and plane tickets in all. "Thanks again Tae and tell Yuri too. This trip is very fun and memorable. I have to go now" Taeyeon frown seeing Tiffany walk away. 

"Bye Tippany" he waves sadly. 

"You two are more dramatic then that big booty and the rapper from the west. You guys are still going to see each other. Don't act as if your Titanic is sinking already" Yuri rolled his eyes. 

"I thought you were sleeping?" Yuri shook his head. 

"I think Jessica misses you, she was sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter