4

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just another day in class, but this time, they are having their first discussion as a whole class. And it to talk about their personal life for bonding in English class. They are all gather in a huge circle sitting on their desk. The teacher went first then came around the circle.

" My name is Key I'm an only child, I'm currently 18 years old." That was all Key said, then pass the 'talking stick' to the person next to him, which is Taeyeon. When Taeyeon started to talk, loud coughs from the guys on the other side could be heard.

"cough nerd cough" Some of the student laugh. Yuri was already sending death glares at some of them. Then Taeyeon told about him self, "My name is Kim Taeyeon. I'm 19 years old. I'm the president of the student council. I was planning on going to Korea University, but something was already planned for me so yea" Taeyeon did want to be a professor, but his family company had to be handed down to him, so after he graduate he'll be the next successor of the CEO position.

 

" Awww you have to join your family in the farm?" Jonghyun joked. The school thinks that Taeyeon's family is working on a farm, as that is what Taeyeon told them, for them to believe he's a farm boy instead of a soon to be, powerful CEO.

 

" Why won't you go eat , Jong?" Yuri having enough of the harassment stood up from his desk and walk to the middle of the circle. Jong did too and face him, but he is shorter then Yul. "What you just said to me?...aren't you just like him? Your family is working on the streets huh? Selling chicken and cows" Jong mocks.

" Yea..my family does that. In fact...My name is Kwon Yuri. 19 years old, much taler then you. And you want to know something?" He ask the class. " I have a magic trick to show you. I can predict the future..yea. In 10 years..no I'll make it a year. In 1 year I can tell that I'm going to have a job and feed myself and Jonghyun here is...oh....I see something....lord your going to be a stripper on the streets?!" That statement made most of the class laugh.

Jong was already frowning and ready to through a punch. " Hmm I see you. Wearing a tight man thong, and it's pink too oh so your a gay stripper?!" Yuri made an 'O' shape with his mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter