18

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We fell in love ok!" 

"You what now?!" Both Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted. 

"We fell in love, just like you two. Big deal" Yuri rolled his eyes. he sat back down on the couch. he pulled his girlfriend to sit on his lap. 

Jessica felt a little shy, so she slide off of him, and sat right beside him. "Can you please explain? Detail is needed" Tiffany glared at Jessica. 

"Well....it was the last night we were in Maldives..." 

Flashback

While everyone was at the campfire, both Yuri and Jessica was out, walking around on the street of Maldives. Neither of them knew that they were In fact at the same area. Yuri stop at this one stand, where the guy behind the booth was performing, juggling bottles of what looks like alcohol. 

Jessica on the other hand was walking back to the camp, but on her way, she stop and look at the guy who is performing. 

The guy started with three bottle, then another guy added one, then a girl who's working for for him toss in one more, then all of the sudden he's juggling ten different botttles. For his grand fenally, he toss each bottle up towards the sky and the girls had trays with paper cups laying. 

Magic

People started to to move out of the way as they thought rain was falling, but it wasn't and not  evening touching them. It was the bottles, stuck on top of the roof, pouring the liquid into the cups. 

They applauded him. He thank everyone and told the girls to pass out the free samples. Yuri and Jessica who were amazed, clapped and took a cup. 

That area was getting crowded, so they both coincidently moved out of the way. Both drank the drink they were given, without knowing what is inside. 

"Woah... That's strong" Yuri frowned his face at the strong drink. He his lips ad move back a step, but he bump into someone. 

"Sorry I...he look at the girl that was looking right back at him. It's no other then Jessica. "Jessica/Yuri?" They said in sync. 

Both chuckle.. " Would you mind taking a walk with me? The nght is still young, we have lots of time He requested. 

"Sure" 

 

"And I thought your just a loser..I'm really sorry back then...I guess I should judge a book for it's cover... or inthis case. You. " Jessica said. They are sitting on the sand, with rocks surrounding them. 

"It's all right. I get to see the real you and the real you wasn't all that y" He joke. She frowned. 

"You called me a ?!" She slap his arm. 

"Ok. I'm sorry. But you were. But now....I guess i shouldn't either. Your pretty.....warm inside" Her cheeks blush. The heat grew. They didn't know what happened, but all of the sudden, they felt the need to feel 'good'. 

"Yuri...I feel...I feel so hot...what happen?" She moan. 

Yuri couldn't answer his eyes weren't looking at her, he was looking at her chest. It was so big. Without another word, he gripped her . 

She yelp and tried to pushed him, however her mind and body failed, letting him take over her. To her surprised she seemed to like it. His soft lips on her body. it felt good. His hand was all over her body. it felt so magical. 

"I want you, Jessica" That was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter