12

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make sure to have your passport and belongings with you! If anything get left behind, we aren't going back! SO make sure you have what you brought!" The Teacher said. They are now at the air port getting ready to fly to Maldives.

"So glad you pick this place Yul. But I have to ask. This must cost a load, how did Mr Park let you do this?" Taeyeon ask curious. With tickets for every student would cost more then what the school would offer, but Mr Park would have to manage the hotel and everything, there's no way the school could pay all this.

"I got my ways Taeng. Just relax okay?" Yuri wink, then he spotted someone talking to her friends. Jessica notice him and look at him too. Their eyes met and she blush, looking away. Yuri just chuckle.

"Hey Jessica rumor has it you have a new man now and it's not just any man. Is it true? Your dating Kwon Yuri?!" Her friends squeal. Tiffany who was beside her look at her in surprised. Jessica's cheeks grew red.

"N-No...who said that? We're not dating" She told the truth.

"Oh come on people saw you going out and hanging out out side of school. Explain that!" Another girl said.

"He drag me along. But we are not dating" She protest. Although she knew she wanted to date him. Who wouldn't? Yuri's a package, every girls wants him.

"Lets move on. So Tiff, where's Siwon?" Jessica change the topic. Every one is looking at Tiffany now.

"I think he stayed home. He said he couldn't;t go because he have something to do at home" Tiffany said, but truth was, Yuri didn't allow Siwon and his friends to go. One, he was giving Taeyeon a favor. Second, it wouldn't be no fun if they were coming, ruining his time.

"Planes ready! Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter