11

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the closet two people are making out wildly. The boy was touching the girl's as he on her neck. The two finally finish their session then went out with their clothes all messed up.

"Thanks for the tutoring babe" Siwon wink then slaps the girl's . The girl just smile and kiss his lips once more then walk away. Siwon look at her while she was swaying her . He his lips and chuckle.

"Tiff's is way better. Too bad she would let me touch it" He groan. The only reason why he cheated on Tiffany is because of his needs. A simply kiss and hug can't fulfilled his needs. He wanted more, but Tiffany wouldn't give in.

He use to love her very much, but now his love for her is less then it use to. Now he really doesn't care that much. However he still loves her. It would be such a waste to let an angel go.

 

With Tiffany, she's been calling her boyfriend for hours, but he wouldn't pick up. Tiffany glare at her phone. "Why isn't he picking up? You are so in trouble babe!" She yelled then threw her phone on the bed.

She then thought of someone els that would get her out of her boredom. "Taetae!" She smile widely then called him.

"Hello?"

"Tae?! I'm so glad you pick up" She smiles when she hear his voice.

"Hello this is Taeyeon, leave a lovely message pleaseeee~~~~" Taeyeon's dorky voice could be heard. Tiffany laugh a little. She knew that Taeyeon was really on the other line and he was just joking around.

"Ya! Stop being dorky you dork!" She giggle.

"Okie. Why you call Fany? Miss me already?" Tiffany face blush.

"N-No...It's just I'm really bored" She lied. " I do missed you..." She mumble so he would hear.

"My Fany is bored? Oh no Taetae will come to the rescue!" Tiffany blush more when Taeyeon said she is his. All of his sweet talk will get her to cloud nine in just seconds. She didn't know why Siwon's sweet talk barely gets any butterflies, but with Taeyeon. She felt like a little girl meeting her crush all over again.

"Really?"

"Yep. I'll meet you at the park near you place okay?!" She grin and dance around her room.

"See you soon Taetae!" She then hung up. She can't hold her happiness and smash her face into her pillow and scream.

 

"Fany!!!" Taeyeon yelled and wave his hands for her to get his attention. Tiffany finally spotted Taeyeon sitting on one of the rocks by the lake. She ran to him but accident trip.

"Ahh!"

"Arrhh!" Taeyeon's groan could be heard. She open her eyes to see him under her. "Hey clumsy girl, looks like you trip again" He smile. She blush at how close their face were.

The sudden memories of that day came back. The day that they shared their first kiss together. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter