6

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later...

 

Two weeks passed by and Yuri was back to normal like nothing happened to him. Of course he didn't forget it and he knew well who beat him up and who was the one planned it, but he can't fight back, that'll ruin everything.

However he is having a close eye on Siwon and his friends. Including Jonghyun. As for Taeyeon, well he's doing what every perfect students is doing, studying for the up coming tests, with Jessica of course. Jessica doesn't like studying, she never did. She was smart enough so studying is just a waste and it's boring for her.

But when Taeyeon denied her offer to have lunch with her, because he had to study, She tagged along as well, wanting to spend more time with Taeyeon. They had a good 3 hour studying at Jessica's place since it's Sunday. After studying, Jessica offer to go have ice cream.

Taeyeon accept the offer, cause he was getting sweating too and who would denied ice cream? It's a crime to say no. " What would you like Sica? I'll go order for us" Taeyeon smile at her, making her heart beat faster. " Erm same as usual Taeng" Taeyeon nodded. Yes, they been hanging out lately.

A little while past by, Taeyeon came back with two cups of ice cream. " Chocolate Mint for me and Green Tea ice cream for you" Jessica thank him, then they ate.

While the two are enjoying their afternoon, someone just a couple of table away was watching them. She frown and her heart had a sting. Her frown turn into a small smile seeing how Taeyeon smile and laugh cutely.

"Are you happy with her Taeyeon ah? Am I too late? Aish what are you even saying Tiffany Hwang?! We're not even friends and he say he's over you....you have a boyfriend. Don't think ab---" Her thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling her name.

" Hey Tiffany!!!" Taeyeon had a wide smile and waves his hand. Jessica turn her head to see her best friend sitting alone. Tiffany on the other hand, didn't know what to do. She smile and wave back. "Tiff! Why are you sitting alone? Come join me and Taeng!" Jessica walk to her then drag her to sit next to her, facing Taeyeon.

" Oh Hey guys. Nice to see you here" Tiffany said shyly, as Taeyeon was staring at her with a cute toothy smile. " Well we just got here less then 15 minutes" Taeyeon said. " Why were you alone? I thought you said you were spending time with Siwon?" Jessica ask.

"He said he had to go. So that's why I was alone"

" Well your not any more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter