14

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica yawns as she stretch her arms in the air. She then lay her body on her side with a satisfying smile, because she had one of the best sleep of her life last night on this comfy bed.

She move her arms to rest on a pillow but frown her brows when her 'pillow' is really hard. Jessica open her eyes to see her hands were on someone's body. It was abs. She look up to see his face.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Kwon Yuri!!!" She scream and push him. Jessica pulled the blanket to cover her self as she was only wearing a tank top and underwear. She felt comfortable wearing only that. Jessica let out another loud scream when she saw . He was totally . "Ahhh!!! OMG!!!" She cover her eyes.

Yuri smirk and put a pillow on his buddy. "Shhh be quiet Princess. I'm sleepy" Yuri said, still with his eyes close. Jessica peek and saw that he was cover. She glared at him. "What the hell are you doing here?! If your sleepy then go to your room!" She scolded him.

Yuri open his eyes and sat up. He yawns and stretch his arms. "But I like it here." He simply said and move closer to her. Jessica grip on the blanket. "Relax, you were already in your dream land when I came here. Unless you want to....you know~~~?" He raise his brows.

Jessica through a pillow, aiming at his face. Yuri caught it and cover his lower area as he stood up. "Just kidding, Jesus" He rolled his eyes and reach for his towel and cover him self. Jessica look away then look back at him when Yuri's lower part was cover.

"Why are you always bothering me?" She ask calmly. "Because I can. I see you enjoy your sleep all thanks to me. With out me by your side, you won't be so enjoyable. You know, I can sleep here for the rest of the trip if you like~~~" He wiggle his brows. Jessica glare at him.

Few moments later...

"Ouch! Princess not too hard!" Yuri was thrown out of the suite. Jessica slam the door and lock it. She sigh and walk back to her bed and lay there.

Yuri pick up the towel that fell. He cover himself then walk to his room. "Aish why she so cold in the morning?" He rub his red ear that Jessica pulled.

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica were at the lobby, sitting on the couch. They were siting side by side while waiting for Tiffany and Taeyeon. Tiffany called Jessica that they were going to hang out today with the guys so here they are. Taeyeon was waiting for Tiffany to finish dressing up.

Soon Tiffany met up with Taeyeon and walk to the lobby. They saw Yuri having his face into Jessica's neck. They weren't so sure about this. "What are you two doing???" Tiffany's husky voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter