I changed this title to: I'm sorry I got mad at you Dani, I didn't mean to get so angry. Forgive me, please? I updated for you...

The List

  “You've really never had ?” Himchan tilted his head to the side, staring innocently at the red-faced Zelo.

Zelo shook his head, hiding his face behind his hands. “Can we just not talk about this anymore?”

Himchan whined, slinging his bag over his shoulder. The two stood in the lobby of the hospital while Yongguk leaned over the counter nearby, signing some paperwork for Himchan's release.

“Zelo.” Himchan poked out his bottom lip. “This is an interesting conversation. Why don't you want to keep talking.”

“You're making him uncomfortable, Channie.” Yongguk walked over and tossed an arm around Zelo's shoulders. “Leave him alone.”

Himchan turned his pout to Yongguk. “Well, it's been a long time since I've actually met a !” He whined and pointed at Zelo. “I just want to find out why.”

“Not everyone likes as much as you, Himchan.” Yongguk responded. “Some people just don't want it.”

“Well you do.” Himchan snapped childishly. “We've had tons of times.”

The comment made Yongguk pause, shoot a glance over at Zelo. Zelo's eyes went wide and his hands fell from his blushing cheeks. He pointed at Yongguk and then pointed at Himchan.

“You...You two...you've..together?” He stuttered out.

Himchan laughed and nodded his head. Yongguk's hand dropped from Zelo's shoulders and he scratched the back of his head.

“Yeah, well...” He started off, not sure exactly what to say. “Sometimes things happen, you know..”

“It's better than banging some stranger and getting a disease or something.” Himchan shrugged, his laughter dying away. “Besides, it's not like it means anything, you know?”

Zelo turned to Yongguk, looking for an explination. Instead, Yongguk pushed Himchan towards the door. “It's time to get you home, Channie. Besides, I've got things to do today.”

Zelo pouted, lips turning down. “Hyung..” He swallowed, taking a step towards the boys. “You'll be back later, right?”

Yongguk turned to grin at Zelo. “Of course, I'll be back as soon as I can, ok?”

Zelo's pout flipped, his white teeth showing as he grinned, bouncing on his heels. “I'll see you soon then, Hyung! Bye, Himchan!” He waved as the two older boys walked out of the hospital.

Yongguk slapped Himchan on the back of the head the moment that the door shut behind them.

“Yah!” Himchan whined, running away from Yongguk a few steps. “What the hell? What was that for?”

“There was no reason you had to go and tell him that we've had !” Yongguk growled, frown on his face as they walked to his car.

Himchan laughed. “Oh come on.” He opened up the passenger side of the door. “It's not like it matters. He's not gonna think that we've got something either way. Besides, I'm just putting the idea in his head for you.” Himchan winked before sliding into the passenger's seat.

“Putting the idea in his head?” Yongguk started the engine, pulling the car out of the parking lot. “What idea?”

“You know.” Himchan propped his feet up on the dash, smiling knowingly at Yongguk. “.”

“Why would you want to make Zelo think about ?” Yongguk asked, his stomach dropping.

Himchan groaned. “Really, Gukkie? Are you going to act innocent right now? You know you want to take that boy ten toes to Jesus.”

Yongguk rolled his eyes. “You're an idiot. And no.”

“No?” Himchan sat himself up straighter in the seat. “What do you mean no? That boy is ing beautiful and you are in love with him.”

“He's also terminally ill, Himchan. What kind of a monster s a sick kid?” The words tasted bitter on Yongguk's tonuge and he frowned. “I wouldn't do something like that.”

“Then you're stupid.” Himchan responded, crossing his arms over his chest.

“He's still a kid, Himchan.” Yongguk reminded him.

“He's legal.”

“He's still a kid.”

“Whatever.”

“Shut up.”

The conversation died after that. Himchan turned up the radio and stared out the window, happy to be out of the hospital finally. He refused to speak to Yongguk as he walked into the apartment, even though Yongguk continued to ask him questions.

“I'm not going to be around tonight.” He poked his head into Himchan's room. “You've got Daehyun's number though, and he said if you needed him then just call.”

Himchan looked at Yongguk, a frown on his face. “Whatever.”

Yongguk rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. In his own room, he had a bag packed with a few items he would need. He pulled out his phone and sent a text to someone.

'Is it ready?' he smashed the send button and then slipped the phone back into his pocket.

He zipped his bag open and made sure all his supplies were still there before he zipped it back and slung it over his shoulder.

He walked out of the aparment after trying once more, in vain, to get Himchan to talk to him once more. His phone rang just as he got into his car once more.

“What's up?” He asked the person on the other line.

“Everything is all set up.”

Yongguk nodded, knowing the person couldn't see him. “I've got to stop by the store and grab a few more things. He still doesn't suspect anything, right?”

“He's absolutely clueless.” The other man chuckled.

Yongguk smiled. “And you're sure that this is going to work, right?”

“Of course. Don't you trust me?” The man sounded offended.

“Of course I don't.”

The line went dead. Yongguk shut his phone and started the car. He stopped at the nearest grocery store and grabbed the last of his supplies. Graham crackers, chocolate, marshmellows, instant noodles, flashlights, and several other foods filled the bag that he paid for.

Back in the car, he dropped the plastic bag next to his other one and headed off once more. When he stopped at his final destination, he sat in his car for a moment. He popped down his visor mirror and checked his hair and teeth, brushed his bangs out of the way, and grabbed his bags.

He stood in front of the door to the building and looked up, sighing deeply. He'd been to the hospital a trillion times. He'd been there just this morning. However, now, standing in front of the building with a mission on his mind, he suddenly felt nervous.

He stepped into the cold building, bags in his hands, and nodded towards the nurses. He shifted the bags from hand to hand as he rode up the elevator to find Dr. Kwon waiting for him.

“I thought you were going to call me when you got here.” The doctor hissed. “You're late.”

“I had to get some things.” Yongguk narrowed his eyes at the doctor. “I told you that.”

Dr. Kwon sighed and shook his head. “Just go get him. Everything else is ready.”

Yongguk nodded, grin back on his face. He nearly ran down the hallway and got to Zelo's door, knocking on it gently.

“Zelo?” He called, pushing the door open just a crack.

Zelo turned to look at Yongguk, confused smile on his face. He held a bag in his hands, oversized sweater and sweats on, beanie shoved down over his ears.

“Hyung, what's going on?” He asked, head lilting to the side. “Doctor Kwon told me to get dressed and grab my bag. What's happening?”

Yongguk chuckled, reaching out his hand for Zelo. Zelo smiled and reached out, taking his hand. “We're going somewhere, Zelo. Didn't I tell you I had something planned?”

Zelo's eyes went wide as he allowed Yongguk to pull him out of the hospital room. “Yeah but I...”

“But what?” Yongguk turned back to look at the confused, grinning boy.

“I didn't think it had anything to do with me..” He admitted, smile still on his face.

Yongguk stopped walking and turned around, pressing a kiss to the hat covering Zelo's forehead. “Of course it involves you.” He said, pulling away and looking into the boy's eyes. “Anything worth doing involves you.”

“Shut up.” Zelo pouted, a blush forming on his cheeks.

Yongguk chuckled once more and continued walking. Zelo pouted when he saw the doctor waiting for them at the elevator.

“Where are we going? Why didn't you tell me what was going on?” He sent a glare at the doctor, looking more like an angry kitten than anything.

The doctor shrugged. “It was Yongguk's surprise. I was just following orders.”

Yongguk grinned, stepping into the elevator. “Well, he actually did a good bit of setting things up.”

Zelo stepped in and looked between the two older men. “Well...what is it? ….Why are we going up? Are we not leaving the hospital?”

Yongguk chuckled, but said nothing. Zelo turned to Dr. Kwon, but couldn't get anything out of him either. In the end, he stood in the corner of the elevator and pouted until the doors opened with a ding.

Yongguk grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the elevator, following Dr. Kwon down a hallway on the very top floor of the building. They came to a locked door. Dr. Kwon glanced around before pulling some keys from his pocket and unlocking the door.

The three climbed the stairs behind it and pushed open the door at the top. They were greeted with the cool night air around them as they stepped onto the roof.

“What are we doing up here?” Zelo asked, holding his bag closer to him as he followed the older men further onto the roof.

Yongguk grinned, taking Zelo's hand. “Well..” He started. “You can't leave the hospital, but there's no reason why we can't go camping, right?”

“Camping?” Zelo asked, only then noticing what was set up behind Yongguk.

A tent, fancy and large enough for two people. A small heater, the kind that was decorated to look like a real fire. Blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, a portable hot plate for snacks. Everything the two would need for a fun night of camping.

“You guys have fun up here.” Dr. Kwon told them. “Stay away from the sides of the building and I'll be back up to get you guys in the morning.”

“Thanks, Doc.” Yongguk smiled at the man, sharing a nod.

Doctor Kwon left before Zelo turned to Yongguk with a grin on his face. “You really did all this for me?”

“Of course.” Yongguk smiled, dropping his bags beside the tent. “Do you like it?”

“I love it, Hyung.” Zelo dropped down beside Yongguk, leaning over and pressing a kiss to his cheek. “This is the best thing you've ever done for me.”