college

Fear

9 months has passed, but I never even once saw Ha Neul in the building. I often prayed that I'll bump into him someday but that day never come. Life as a trainee was a bit difficult since I have to juggle both studies and training. I studied in Seoul University along with Chen, Suho, Jongin and Sehun. They're the only people I'm closed to as a trainee. Apparently, I'm in the same age as Kai and Sehun. I took acting and performing course in the university, same as them since it's the only course offered by SME. 

The first day being in SME, the group of guys talking are actually Sehun, Jongin, Yixing and Suho. I knew them as time passed and we often hang out together at the cafeteria or I would practice together with them since I have to major dancing than singing. 

*flashback*

First day of being a college student. I woke up early and took a shower, I wore grey short sleeved tshirt, tucked in dark blue jeans, purple coloured checkered shirt wrapped around my waist, black snapback and black converse. I catch a cab because I was too lazy to wait for a bus and I might be late to class.

As soon as I arrived at Seoul University, I was in awe at how big the University is and there was a lot of people. I panicked because my class started in 5 minutes and I looked like a lost puppy trying to trace it's way back home. I just walked without direction until someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. "Ahh!" I screamed. It was embarrassing, I turned around and saw Chen laughing like a maniac "Why are you even laughing?" I asked, annoyed. 

"Mianhae Ha Na-ya!" Chen ruffles my hair. 

"Oppa, ottokahaji? I'm lost" I asked 

"You took Acting and Performing course right?" he asked and smiled. "Yeah, how did you know?" I asked confused.

"Every trainee took the same course, you know? it's the only course available in the agreement" 

"Oh, I see. So that's mean we took the same course isn't it?" I asked him. "Obviously, you babo-ya" Chen touched my nose using his index finger. It's weird that my heart beats faster than the usual and I can feel blood rushes to my face.

"Kaja!" Chen put his right arm around my shoulder. This time is different, I was laughing to his jokes and we were so comfortable talking to each other even though I'm more close with Suho.

I pushed the door and we walked in, not aware of the surrounding I heard a familiar voice approaching us "Wah, you guys look so cute together" Sehun teases and Jongin just laugh along. It was awkward since Chen's arm is still around my shoulder. I can feel his right arm hugged my shoulder tightly "I know right!" he laugh. "Yah! yah! Chen-ah! let her go!" Suho walked in from the door and pull me away from Chen. 

"Hyung....." they said in unison. 

I faced Suho who held my wrist, "Oppa?" 

Suho laugh "What's wrong with you guys? why do guys look so flabbergasted?" 

"Um, nothing" Jongin stated while nudging Sehun's arm.

Sehun's POV

Class just ended. "Hyung, me and Jongin will get going now" I bade farewell to them. 

We took a taxi and went to SM building to practice. There's not that much of people here but there's no one in the dancing room. Most of them practiced for their vocal chords. We got into dancing room and I took off my jacket since it's hot. "Don't you think it's weird?" I asked Jongin.

"What weird?" he asked. 

"Don't you realized, Suho hyung is being extremely close with Ha Na and he always stare at Chen hyung whenever she's with Ha Na" I said making a remark. "I do realized and I thought I was the only one who thinks that way" he replied. 

"Do you think hyung likes her?" 

"Which hyung?" Jongin asked

"Um, probably both" 

*end*

Ha Na's POV

It's been a long time since I last went to the Orphan House. Since I have no class today and it was trainee day off. Why not take the opportunity to visit Miss Choi and Soo Hyun unnie. I was so excited, I drop by the nearest convenient store to buy the kids some drinks and snacks.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm back!" I shouted as I opened the main door. Apparently no one hear me. I took a glimpse on my watch it's 10 o'clock in the morning. Probably the kids are still sleeping. I walked upstairs and walked slowly to Soo Hyun unnie's room. I knocked for a few times and she twist the door knob open. "Ha Na!" she said in excitement and hugged me. 

"Come in!' she led me in

"So how's life?" she asked me, sitting on a bed and hugging her pillow.

"It was exhausting, but thank god there's a few people who make it less tiring and a bit fun" I grinned.

So we had a super long conversation about how's life when we're both apart for so long, It was interesting and Soo Hyun unnie is working part time at a clinic nearby, the kids are growing up and most of them has been adopted. While we're talking I heard a beep sound coming from my phone, I checked it and surprisingly it's from Chen.

 "Hey, let's hangout!" 

"Where about?" I replied

"Let's enjoy today's weather shall we? let's meet at Dosan Park in 15 minutes ^^"

"Okay, see you there :)"