a bet?

Fear

First day of practicing with group 4. I was so excited since I was grouped with amazing dancers and it's easier for us to get compliments from the panel judges. I took a shower and wore comfortable clothes for practice. I heard a beep sound from my phone, and it was a text message from Jongin. 

"Morning Hana! meet us at Mango Six cafe at 10, see you later ;)" from- Jongin 

It's 9:45a.m at the moment and I'm not sure what to do. I was too lazy to cook for breakfast and I'm heading to a cafe later so I should have just ordered some cookies and coffee later. I sat on a couch and my tv. Switching channels endlessly, something caught my eyes.

"Shinee's Minho dating f(x) Sulli are confirmed. They have been dating for 7 months" there was a picture of them walking down the streets holding hands and it seems like they wore a couple shoes and couple bracelets. It's fascinating, that they can date secretly without getting caught. I once saw them walking and laughing together in the building but I thought they're best friends just like me and Suho. No wonder they're so close to each other and Minho sunbaenim often visits f(x) practice room. 

I was too immersed on the news, I unlocked my phone is it was 10:02 a.m right now. I quickly turned off the tv and locked my door. I rushed towards the cafe, thankfully it's near my apartment. As I pushed the door I heard a girl welcomed me "welcome to droptop cafe". I bowed and search for their appearance. I saw Jongin waved his hand in the air. "Here" he grinned.

"Morning" I took out the chair to sit. "Sorry I'm late" I apologized.

"Gwaenchana" he gave me a reassuring smile. "I ordered you hot cappuccino, is it fine with you?" 

"Gomawo, totally fine with it" I said as I just realized there was a cup of hot cappuccino in front of me. "Sorry for making you wait" I said as I sipped on my hot drink.

"I just came 1 minute earlier than you" he chuckled. "Why are you late anyway?" he asked.

"Oh, I was watching some news on tv" I replied. "Didn't know a girl like you watch news" he smirked. "I do okay! I even watch football!" I lied. "What news are you watching earlier?" he asked again. "News about Minho sunbaenim and Sulli sunbaenim dating" I rolled my eyes.

"Whaaat!" he looked shocked, I just laugh at his expression because it was too priceless. It's rare to see this kind of expression on Jongin because he always have this kind of bad boy face expression. Well that's from my opinion and I think everyone agreed, he look so intimidating if you didn't know him. But once you do, he's just a plain babo.

"I know right!" I squealed. "No, no. What I meant is. They're finally got discovered?!" he asked, still shocked. 

"You knew about this?!" I asked him in curiosity. "Well, yeah?" he said. 

"How did you- what... are you closed with him?" I asked, still in curiosity. 

"I can say, I am... a bit close" 

"How?"

"Taemin is my best friend" he rolled his eyes. "We trained together but he debuted first, and here I am still a trainee and there he is. Going all around the world for his concerts" he sigh.

"I'm sure you're gonna debut!" I said. "Just, don't give up okay" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Thank you Hana. Let's go. We're gonna be late" he stood up and sling his backpack over his right shoulder. 

"Thank you for coming! please come again!" one of the barista speak.

As we arrived at the building, Jongin suddenly wrap around his arm around my shoulder. It was odd but I didn't say anything. We step into the practice room, I saw Sehun, Qyoona, Yixing and Baekhyun practice together and droplets of sweats are coming from their temple. Wow they're so hardworking and the other side of the room are Suho, Chanyeol, Chen, Minyeol who are still deciding who has to be in the front and who's at the back.

Yixing stopped dancing and he turned his body to our direction "Hana annyeong!" he waved his hand and smiled. At the same time Chen just raised his arm to greet me.

"Sorry we're late, I thought you guys will be at the caf-" Jongin placed his palm over my mouth to stop me from talking. "I thought you guys will be late for practice since you know, you guys went out late at night yesterday" he chuckled panickly.

Chen's POV

Nothing is more hurtful than seeing Hana with someone else. But there she is, with Jongin. The worst part is Jongin arm is around her. I was about to say 'Hi' but Yixing hyung said it first. So I shamelessly put down my hand. I stared at Jongin who's smirking at Sehun while Sehun is looking at me. This is weird.

Jongin's POV

My mission to make Chen hyung jealous has been ticked in a reminder in my mind. I smirked and look at Sehun who looked annoyed right now. 

*flashback*

"Hey let's make a bet" Sehun said. "What bet?" I asked. 

"You know you always lost in bets. Are you sure you want to make a new one?" I emphasized the word always and raised my left eyebrow, and smirked. "I'm sure I'm not gonna lose this time" he remarked. "Suit yourself Sehun-sshi" I . 

"Anyway, what bet?" I asked.

"Hana's bet"

"What's with her?" I asked again.

"If Suho hyung likes her, you have to be my slave for one month" he said.

"Okay, so if Chen hyung likes her. You have to be my slave for one month too" I said.

"Yes" 

"Okay, deal" 

We shaked hands with each other and I made him write his bet on a piece of paper along with his signature. We took a picture together with the contract we made.

The thing it. Even if he wins, I wouldn't be his slave. Because he has no prove.

1. No one knew about this than us, unless if he told anyone. The deal will be terminated.

2. There was only one contract, and it was for me. I made him write his name, what will be his punishment if he lose, the date and his signature.

3. The picture says all.