haneul

Fear

3 years has passed, everything move on so fast. Day and night changes without me even knowing, as day passed I realized I do have an unrequited crush on Chen and my hatred feelings towards mom and Ha Neul vanished. I got through those days without thinking about them, forcing my mind and heart to forget the past and face the future. Those hard time being a trainee and a student, I wish I have someone. 

Someone who can listen to my boring days,

Someone who I can tell my secrets to,

And someone to rely on.

Those days, Ha Neul is that special someone. Since he's my twin and he's very close to me, I often tell him how irritating my day went and how I develop a crush on someone which is his friend. It was funny because he often tease me but those days are gone in a blink of an eye.

Today is my birthday! once again its 27th May. As soon as I woke up from my deep sleep, I checked my phone and there was 6 massages in the inbox.

Suho: "Saengil chukahae! I can't believe you're already 23 years old! saranghae my dongsaeng <3"

Jongin: "Happy birthday 23rd birthday Hana, you're getting old :p"

Sehun: "Happy birthday! ^_^"

Jongdae: "Happy birthday Hana-ya! oppa will take you out for dinner in a nice restaurant ok? saranghae~"

Luhan: "Saengil chukahae ;)"

Soo Hyun: "Happy 23rd birthday Hana! I hope you will stay healthy and strong :)"

I feel blessed for having these kind of people around me, I replied their wishes with "thank you" to show my gratitude for their kindness. 

I woke up earlier than I expected. 8:30a.m. I have no class today but I have practice to go in the afternoon. I showered and wore casual simple clothes because I have to wear something comfortable in dance class. I wore plain white tshirt, black coloured jeggings and black sneakers.

large]large]shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb0DfoMc60jmK4lpZyS

 

As my usual routine, I walked to the bus stop, waited for my bus to arrive and walk in the building. As I opened the door I saw Suho practicing with Yixing infront of the glass wall "Good morning oppa" I smiled as I put down my backpack on the floor. "Oh, you're here early today" Suho said as he came towards my direction. "Yeah" I nodded. 

"Happy birthday!" he hugged my tightly and ruffles my hair. "Thank you" I thanked him. 

Lay who suddenly stop practicing face me "today's your birthday?" he asked. I nodded "why?" I asked. "No it's just..." he paused and look at Suho. "It's Ha Neul's birthday as well.." he sigh. His answer gave me goosebumps and chills down on my spine. 

"If only he's still here..." Yixing said in low voice

"What do you mean, oppa? did he transfer to other entertainment or he quit being a trainee?" I asked, confused.

Suho suddenly came out with a new topic "Hey Hana, since today is your birthday. Let's celebrate!" he grinned. Why does Suho always interfere every time we came talk about Ha Neul

As time passed, more people came in and one by one they wished my "happy birthday" and I always bow to thanked them. After class ended, we gather in the class waiting for others to come. "So... where do you want to celebrate?" Jongin asked me. "I don't know, it was Suho oppa's plan. You should ask him instead" I said. Suho and Jongin were talking at the corner of the room and I just leaned against the wall and play with my phone until Baekhyun and Chen came in laughing like a mad man. "Happy birthday Hana!" they squealed in excitement. I laugh at their behavior "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "Nothing" the grinned for ear to ear. 

"Since everyone is already here, let's go!" Suho said in high pitch voice 

So we went to the Suho's house. I was surprised that he is actually a son of some rich people in South Korea. His house is quite huge compared to us all. No wonder he can treat us all to lunch

We walked in greeted by his maids, "let's go upstairs" he lead us. We walked into his game room and there's a huge tv with xbox connected to it, a billiard table and a football table. I just sat on the couch since I don't know what to play and I don't know how to play. "Let's play mortal combat" Sehun showed me a game cd "Yeah sure" I agreed. It was fun, we play 4 times and I only won once.

"Sehun-ah, do you know where the toilet is?" I asked him since Suho is no where to be found in the room. "Just go into Suho hyung's room" he said while sipping on his orange juice. "Exactly, where is it?" I said and raised my eyebrows. "When you walked out from this room, there's another door on the right and that's his room" he said. 

I walked out and slowly walk toward the door on the right. I knocked thrice but still no answer, I turned to door know slowly and peeked in and it look like a boy's room so I slowly walked in and saw a black jersey with Suho's name on it. On a queen size bed.

I got into his bathroom and locked it. Did my business and washed my hand and got out. I wandered around Suho's room for a while and surprisingly there's a lot of picture frames on his cupboard. I didn't know guys also treasured pictures with their love ones. There is a picture of him when he was a kid

BMDSlJaCAAEYlNv.png:large

A picture of him with Jongin, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan, Chen, Sehun, Kris, Xiumin, Tao, Chanyeol and Yixing together in the practice room, celebrating Chanyeol's birthday

tumblr_n3q7hnlZnk1qhmxnlo1_r1_1280.jpg

and a picture of him and haneul.

I stared at the picture, feeling numb and lost. I'm out of words. This is my twin. I'm not wrong, this is him. Look at his pose and they way he smiled. This must definitely be him

I heard a click sound coming from the door and walked towards me but I still standing on my place and staring at the picture. 

"Hey" I heard Suho's voice approaching me.

"H-hey" my voice trembles.

"I think I should break it up to you" he said. "huh?" I asked and faced him.

"The Ha Neul everyone's talking about is him. Your twins.." he said.

As far as I know, no one knows that we're twins. Everyone thinks he's my older brother since he act way mature than the people in his age. And I agreed with him to keep it as a secret and only the close ones know about this.

"H-how did you know about this" I asked, confused.

"He told me" he said and took a sit on his bed.

"Does everyone knows about this?"  I asked

"Not everyone, I guess" he replied.

"Are you that close to him?" 

"Yeap"

I took a sit next to him. "Do you know where he is right now? It's been a while since I last saw him"

"Do you miss him?" he asked.

"Of course, he is my twins after all and I grew up with him" I said in melancholic.

He walked towards his drawer and took out an envelope and gave it to me. "What is this?" I asked him. And read the front of the envelope 


To: Kang Ha Na

From:Kang Ha Neul


"He asked me to give you this" he said

"Why would he?" I asked. "Did he moved overseas?" 

"No" he denied

"Then?" 

"He passed away 1 year ago..." he said.

All of the sudden I can feel the adrenaline rush in my blood, my face became warm, my hand trembles and slowly tears drops on my cheeks. I'm crestfallen.