group dance

Fear

Chen's POV

I'm grateful that she's fine now. Seeing her beautiful smile brighten up my days. From that terrible day, she has been really nice to me and eventually we got closer. 

"Are you guys ready for monthly evaluation?!" Mr Choi said in high pitch. "Ne" we replied. "So today, I want to set you guys in group" I hope I get to be in the same group as Hana, I prayed. 

"Group 3: Chen, Suho, Luhan, Chanyeol, Soojung and Minyeol" 

"Group 4: Jongin, Sehun, Hana, Yixing, Qyoona, and Baekhyun" 

I was so frustrated and annoyed that I didn't get to be in the same group as Hana and first, Suho hyung and Chanyeol are the worst dancer. Secondly, Soojung and Minyeol will absolutely overshadowed us. I mean, what was I thinking. They're one of the famous trainee and such a good dancer while me...

I'm so bad at dancing, thank god we have Luhan hyung to help us but how can he help the three of us in short period of time. Thirdly, Hana is so lucky to be in that group. Everyone in her group are excellent in dancing, they might became the future main dancer if they debut.  

"Are you guys happy with your group members?" Mr Choi beamed. What is he thinking, obviously not. How can he put me in the same group as them. This is so not fair 

"You guys have 3 weeks to practice! I hope you guys will do your best, fighting!" Mr Choi cheered for us. Suho and I exchanged looks and sigh, I look at Hana who's jumping up and down and hugging Qyoona. They look so happy, I mean who weren't if you're in a group with the best dancer in town.

"Hey" Jongin smirked.

"What do you want" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"You must be happy, being in the same team as Suho hyung and Chanyeol hyung" he grinned. "Yah, I heard my name. Why are you talking about me?" Chanyeol knocked Jongin's head. "It must be fun, seeing three of the worst dancer in SM combined together" Sehun giggled and Jongin just laugh beside him

tumblr_n0fbq88NkL1s0gve6o4_250.gif

"Why are you guys laughing?" Hana came towards us and asked in curiosity. Jongin put his arm around Hana's shoulder "Nothing" he grinned. "Let's practice shall we?" he smirked while looking at me and Suho, who seems to be annoyed by Jongin's action. 

Suho, Luhan, Minyeol, Soojung, Chanyeol and I sat in a circle at the corner of the room. I introduced myself  "Annyeonghaseyo, in case if you didn't know. My name is Chen and I'm 22 years old" I smiled. Chanyeol and the rest also introduced themselves. We're being quite awkward around each other maybe because it's the first day but I hope it gets better when time passed. We discussed about the theme of our dance and our songs option and taking everyone's opinions on our suggestions. I was a bit relieved that the girls aren't picky and they just agreed with our opinions. 

"Honestly, I'm not that good in dancing" Chanyeol confessed while stucked his tongue out and rubbed his nape. "Gwaenchana, we can practice together" Minyeol comforted him. 

Suho took a glimpse on his watch, "Hey it's getting late, I think we should continue tomorrow" Suho said. I bowed and bade farewell to them as they exit this room. "Hyung! I'm so hungry! let's eat some street snacks" Chanyeol pouted and begged Suho to accompany him. "I'm not hungry, ask Chen to accompany you and besides I have assignment to finish" Suho declined. 

"Okay okay but let's invite group 4 with us!" I said and took out my phone to send a text message to Hana.

"Hey, would you mind following me and Chanyeol to get some street snacks? ask your team members if they want to join us ^_^" 

Seconds later she replied "Yes sure! only Kai, Sehun, Yixing and Qyoona are coming. See you downstairs okay"

Chanyeol and I bid farewell to Suho hyung and we went downstairs to meet them. "Yay, we're all here!" Hana grinned. "Kaja" I asked them to come along. We walk down the streets together and I can feel pairs of eyes, eyed us oddly. Maybe because we walk in a group and we just went out from SM Building. I put my arms around Hana's shoulder to bring her body close to mine and she rested her head on my right shoulder. I can see her shivered "are you cold?" I asked. "A bit" she replied. I took off my hoodie and put it on her shoulder "now, do you feel better?" I asked in concern. "Thank you oppa" she smiled. 

We spend half an hour wandered around and sit for a while to enjoy our food. I ate steamed fish cake, it feels good eating something's hot when you're really cold. Chanyeol look the happiest among us maybe because he got to hang around with Qyoona. We bade farewell to each other and I took the same bus as Hana and walked her home. Today has been a great day even tough there's some ups and down but I enjoyed being with her. 

I took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. I laid on my bed, unlocked my phone and view pictures of us together earlier. Slowly, I drift of to sleep

"Goodnight Hana, sweet dreams" I mumbled only for me to hear.


I'm not the type who re-read my story twice, so if there's any grammar correction or whatnot, please just let it slide okay? and one more, I'm very thankful to those who read this story. Subscribe and comment! ^_^