chen

Fear

Chen's POV

My name is Kim Jong Dae, and my chinese name is Chen. I'm half blooded chinese, my mom is from China but she passed away when she gave birth to me. Every time I introduced myself, I would say my name is Chen, I pretend that I didn't have a korean name and almost everyone doesn't know my korean name. I'm not fluent in chinese because I rarely speaks in chinese, I would say since I've moved to Korea I never spoke in chinese because I don't remember the words but when I went back to China to visit my grandma I'll speak in chinese with her but not fluently. I wanted people to call me Chen is because It would remind me of my beautiful mother who wished my name as Chen because it means loveliness and grace. She must be happy that I'm using my chinese name that she always wanted.

I'm a trainee in Sm Entertainment. I've been a trainee for two and a half year. I trained my vocal chords and dancing skills like a madman. I also have to learn languages and skill/talent. Being a trainee is a difficult thing for me because I have to juggle with both studies and training.

One day after a hectic dancing class I went for a walk at the park to take a fresh air and enjoy a lovely weather in the spring season. It was not that cold nor hot, it's just perfect. I went to my favourite cafe that I often went to when I feel like having a cup of coffee. I took a sit and surprisingly I saw Minho hyung sitting alone and played with his phone. I'm about to approached him when suddenly a beautiful girl came holding a tray and there's two different drink on the tray. She took a sit at the table where Minho hyung is at. It's odd, I didn't know Minho hyung have a sister or is he scouting him. But, Minho hyung usually scouted boys. Anyways, the girl that's sitting with Minho hyung is very beautiful, because she's close to my ideal type. 

Since I have a vocal class to attend in a few minutes, I finished my cup of coffee and went to SM building with the thoughts of the girl I saw earlier. Even though there's a lot of attractive girls among the trainees but she seems different. She somehow resemble Ha Neul. 

*flashback*


We were having a 5 minutes break during our dancing class.

"Ha Neul ah!" I shouted to Ha Neul who's about to drink water. "Wae" he replied with bored expression

"You know what!" I paused. "What?" he asked.

"To be honest, if you were a girl. I would date you" I said enthusiastically. 

"What?!" he looked shocked. "Why?!" he asked.

"I don't know, probably you suit my ideal type I find in a girl" I said.

"Do you have a twins? or a sister? or a cousin that looks exactly like you?" I asked. Since I asked that question, he looked terrified and he kept himself silent. I felt so bad so I joke with him "Yah! I'm just joking okay! don't take it seriously" I lied. But really, if there's a girl version of Ha Neul I would definitely date her. 

 *end*

"Chen!" Baekhyun shouted. "What more?!" I rolled my eyes. "Nothing, I was just teasing you" he stick his tounge out. Baekhyun is the only person who can get on my nerves aside from Chanyeol who is his best friend. 

Today's vocal training weren't that hard because we have to learn on how to reach high notes. Since I'm famous for my abilities to reach high notes easily, every thing seems possible for me in vocal class. But it's completely different in dancing class. I'm the worst out of the worst in the class, I often forgot one step or my pose is different from the others. It's not really an awful thing for me because I have Suho hyung with me, we're both losers in this class so I'm a bit satisfied that I'm not the only one who at dancing. I honestly envied Jong In and Yixing's dancing skill. Watching them dancing really makes me feel small, but thankfully I have a powerful voice to show up.