convenience store

Fear

Hana's POV

So we've been practicing for three weeks straight and it looks like group 3 is getting better, day by day. I lost 4kgs in the meantime. Maybe because I didn't really have proper meals. I've been staying in the practice room day and night, I went home late at night. I only ate lunch, which is sandwhiches and burgers. I often stayed up all night in the dance room with Jongin and sometimes Chen were there too even without s.

Kai's POV

One week to go for the monthly evaluation, and there's no progression from Chen. And lately, Suho has been weirdly close with Hana. Every time there's a break, he will come over to our group and chat with Hana and I saw desperate looks on Chen's face. He definitely likes her, no doubt. "Hyung!" I called Chen over. "Wae?" he blankly said. "Let's go to the convenience store to buy something! I'm hungry" I pleaded Chen. Well, the good thing about Chen is that he never declined ones offer.

"Yeah sure, let's go" he said in melancholic.

"Hana-ya! can you follow me to the convenience store?" I asked her. She excuse herself from Suho and Qyoona, and walked towards me. Hana whispered "Can qyoona come along?" she asked. "Why not?" I said, replying to her obvious question. "Qyoona do you want to go out with me?!" she said in high pitch voice to Qyoona who looks bored. "Oh okay" she agreed.

"Jongin-ah! can I follow?! I wanted to buy something too!" Chanyeol's voice perked up in my ear.

"Oh okay, kaja everyone"

We walked toward the convenience store. I feel so left out that they're walking in pairs. Chen is with Hana. Chanyeol is with Qyoona. Now that I notice, Chanyeol has a crush on Qyoona but I don't think she will feel the same since Qyoona doesn't really like talkative and outgoing kind of guy.

We bought a lot of foods for ourselves and also for those in the practice room. I was standing in front of the drinks section, thinking what flavoured milk I should pick. Qyoona came to me "hey" she said, approaching me. "Oh hey" I replied blankly without looking at her. "It's been a long time since we've talked to each other" she said. "Let's not talk here and right now or maybe forever shall we?" I made a frank remark.

"I'm sorry okay?" she apologized.

"Why would you? you don't need too. You said it's not your fault so why are you apologizing?" I said in stern voice.

Suddenly Chanyeol came approaching us "what are you guys talking about" he asked while sling his arm around my shoulder. "We didn't talk, stop imagining things hyung" I said and walked away. I paid for my stuff and so do them. I saw Chen and Hana talking to each other outside. "We're done! let's go" I smiled as I pushed the glass door.

Chen's POV

"Hey let me pay" I said as I gently pushed her aside. "I have my own money, you don't have to" she said as she took out her wallet from her sling bag. "Aniya, you don't buy much so just let me pay okay" I said and paid the cashier. We stepped outside the store and waited for them to finish buying.

"Oppa, when is your birthday?" she asked.

"September 21, wae?" I raised my left eyebrow. "Nothing" she grinned. What with this girl?

We walked together to the building, and soon as we arrived Chanyeol held up the white plastic bag "your food has arrived!" he shouted. "Yay!" squealed by almost everyone in the room. We took a 10 minutes break and finally continue our god damn practice. I was placed at the back when we're dancing because if I was put in the front, my appearance will be a flaw in group 3. As we're dancing I take a short peek at Hana who's keen on her dance steps and she and Jongin was in the front and apparently Jongin's steps requires skinship with Hana and they got a solo dance too.

Looking at the hardworking Hana, it made my heart fluttered because I like girls who is passionate in whatever they were doing. I was zoned out when finally Suho hyung shouted my name "Chen-ah!". "W-wae" I stutters. "Where were you looking, your steps are wrong from the beginning and now we're almost at the end" Suho seems mad. I just look at my feet "Hyung.. Mianhaeyo" I apologized.

"Chen-ah Jebal. We only have one week to go. Please get yourself up straight and focus" he said.

"Okay" I nodded to apologized. I brushed up my thoughts and focused on the dance routine. Trying to get the steps right and not to messed up while dancing. But in reality, my head was full with the thought of 'you'

Ottokhae?