trainee

Fear

iFirst day of being a trainee. It was so awkward, every thing seems different to me and as what I expected to be, everyone is staring and me and I feel uncomfortable. There was a lot of doors, I was confused thinking which door should I enter. I have to get into room B-14 but I was lost and too shy to ask for direction. 

I saw a bunch of guys standing and talking to each other. I toughen myself and walk towards them, one of them already noticed me. "Uh, um.... may I ask you where is room B-14?" I asked awkwardly. "You're a newbie?" a guy with black snapback asked me. "Um, yeah" I nodded. "Let me show you your way since I also have to go there" he paused and looked at his watch "in 3 minutes" he smiled. His smile is so heart warming and he looks charming.

"Bye guys! see you later" he winked and bid farewell to his friends. 

While we were walking, neither of us were making a sound until he broke the silence and asked me "How did you get in here?". "Well, I was street casted" I smiled. "Ohh, who scouted you?" 

"Minho oppa....I mean Choi Minho" I chuckled lightly.

"Minho hyung?! jinjja?!" he asked with astounded expression

"Ne, waeyo?" I asked still didn't drop honorifics since we're not yet close and I don't know his age. 

"Aniyo, I'm just shocked" he laughed

Chen's POV

Why did I come early ugh, I've should have chill at the cafe or something. There's only few people here. Luhan, Kyungsoo, Suho and Baekhyun is no where to be seen. I just sat on the floor against the wall and played with my phone but my mind was wandering off somewhere

*flashback*

Since I knew that she worked at the cafe, I often went there. And somehow I knew her working shift. But to my knowings, she doesn't really recognize me nor realized that I were always there. Few days before, I went to the cafe but she wasn't there. So I asked the barista "Where is the girl that is always here?" I asked since I didn't saw her for couple of days. "She?" the barista asked me suspiciously. "The girl with long straight hair, with double eyelids" I said because since I often came here, I realized that she's the only one with double eyelids. "Oh, you mean Kang Ha Na?' 

So, her name is Kang Ha Na. Her name is beautiful, it suits her appearance I thought. "Yeah, I haven't seen her for a while" I said. "Ha Na quit her job for some personal reasons" she said looking at me confusedly. "Oh I see, alright. Kamsahamida!"

*end*

I heard some laughters coming from the door. Finally they're here! I'm about to call them. But surprisingly,  I saw Suho hyung with a girl. 

It's Kang Ha Na

I saw Suho waving at me. I waved back. I was still shocked upon seeing her figure in front of my eyes, in SM building, in the same room taking the same class. Suho and the girl walked towards me "Chen ah! annyeong!" Suho said in excitement. "Annyeonghaseyo" she smiled and bow. I replied her bow in courtesy, "Nice to mee you' I smiled shyly. I can feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart flutters. So you're here, no wonder you quit. It's so nice to see you again and I'm so happy that you finally acknowledged me 


Ha Na's POV

Oh so his name is Chen. I really like his smile and the corner of his lips looks like a cat. I sat together along with Suho and Chen. We talked about how to survive being a trainee, what to do and what not to do's. Being here wasn't an awful thing at all. While we were talking, a voice approach us "Sorry we're late! but the class hasn't started yet right" said a guy with beanie. "And who is this?.." I heard his low voice asking my identity. 

"Oh guys, she is a newbie. Her name is Kang Ha Na" Suho said. I stood up and bowed to them "Annyeonghaseyo Ha Na imnida" I smiled. 

"I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you" a guy wearing a grey hoodie said and winked

"I'm Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O if you wanted" the guy with all black clothes on.

"I'm Luhan. I'm chinese. Sorry, my korean is not that good" the guy with a beanie said shyly while rubbing his nape.

There were a lot of people in the room as time passed, it was really awkward since some of them look at me suspiciously and I saw them whisper to each other. I hope it's not a bad thing, I prayed. Finally, a woman is her 30's came in. Her eyes were scanning around the room and stopped as soon as she saw me. "You're a new trainee right?" she asked. "Y-yes" my voice trembles. "Come here, since you're new so you should introduce yourself, you know?" she said and smiled.

I went to the front and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Ha Na imnida. Nice to meet you, please be nice to me" I smiled. 

I heard whispers from the people in front of me, I'm getting anxious and I can feel my blood rushes to my face and ears.

"She's quite pretty"

"She's newbie? wah"

"I saw her sitting with suho, chen, baekhyun and d.o"

"Probably she knew them"

"She looks exactly like Kang Ha Neul"

"They have the same surname though"

"Do you think she's Ha Neul sister?"

My ears perked up when I heard Ha Neul's name. Ha Neul is a trainee?

 

"You even resemble one of our trainee back then, he's a handsome young boy"

Chen's POV: '''She somehow resemble Ha Neul"

" I'm sure I've heard this before from Ha Neul but I was not into it so I didn't bother to find out more"

 


 

Baekhyun-ah, chukahae! please be happy and I'll support you no matter what! 

tumblr_n6harh54Uh1rdouvlo1_250.giftumblr_n6harh54Uh1rdouvlo2_250.gif