the end

Fear

*2 years later*

The news of SM boy group, EXO. Their faces are everywhere I go, it makes me happy every time I saw them on tv, heard them on the radio and even see them on the billboard around the city. Exo is very famous, every where I go people will talk about them, most of the girls' cellphone's wallpaper is a picture of them. Literally everyone downloaded their songs. 

I followed their fan account, seeing their pictures on the internet made me miss them. They're so busy, they travelled all over the world for tour. Rumors about the members dating are all over the internet but it's hard to believe since it's not confirmed by SM Entertainment. There's even rumors about Chen dating a trainee. Luhan dating Yuri of Girls Generation. 

I am dating Chen but we kept this private. It's for our own good. I just debuted and Chen is a rising top star. It's been four months since we debuted, the rumors are 5months ago. We should be careful this time. I still remembered that day when we had a date at a playground in 3a.m

*flashback*

"Oppa, are you sure?" I asked him. "It's 3a.m in the morning, no one is awake" Chen reassured me on the line. "See you there okay, please be safe. Bring an umbrella along, you need to protect yourself if something happen" Chen's soft voice can be heard on my phone.

"Sorry, I was late" I said and hugged him. Chen wore a blue hoodie and black masked to cover his nose and lips. I wore a chocolate jacket and black scarves, wrapped around my neck and covered my nose and lips.

We sat on a swing, talking with each other. I stared into his eyes while listening to him talking about his fans, how tired he is lately and how hungry he gets after practice. I just nodded and replied with simple words.

"You know how much I miss you" he speak.

"You'll gonna debut soon and we have a comeback soon, I think we can meet at music show but... how to not make things obvious" he sigh.

"I didn't know it was this hard"

"Look at Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona, they suffered a lot. The fans kept on making a fuss about them dating and some even bothered Taeyeon and Baekhyun. They didn't even deserve to be called fans" Chen said, he look annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Well, they're humans. People change, one time they like them, another they hate them. I think we have to kept it as a secret until one point. Or maybe just forever" I said in frustration. 

Chen patted my back saying "what ever we do, just be careful. People are watching". Suddenly, we saw light flashes at us and the click sound of a camera, taking our picture. Fortunately, Chen drove his car here so we ran like a wind into his car. I blew a relief sigh because his car is tinted. My heart pounded because I was scared and nervous. "Gwaenchana, it's gonna be alright" he held my hand with his left hand, while the other hand are holding the steering wheel.

Chen drove me to his mother's house. "My mom knows about you and please stay here for a while okay" he said and I agreed. 

The next day, the news about Exo Chen dating at a playground are going viral. Its all over the internet and tv news. SM Ent came out with a statement that Chen is just meeting with his sister who just got back from the overseas. No wonder he brought me to his mom's house, it's because the reason he came out with is to meet his sisterChen is somewhat clever. The fans let out a sigh relief when they saw the statement. The ruckus they made before slowly calm down after time passed.


We met from time to time at the building. We had couple phone case, hoodie, sunglasses, bracelet and watch. We tried to give hints to the fans. I once said that Exo Chen is my ideal type and Chen once said that we're a close friends because he's Haneul's best fried. Some of the fans even shipped us. I was more than thankful that they did. Our shipped name is JongNaJong dae and Hana

Soompi: project (x) Hana and exo Chen spotted wearing the same hoodie to Incheon airport for SMTown in Singapore.

AllKpopEXO Chen and Project (x) Hana spotted walking together while holding hand at SMTown concert in Singapore

Our names often popped up and we're the first in search engine. Things get complicated but neither do us confirmed the statement. Our company brought up things like it's a coincidence that we have and wore the same hoodie on the same day and our friendship are so close that's why we held hands on the ending stage. Since I just debut, I can't have a bad reputation in order to get more fans and to win a daesang award in the future. 

"You know, what ever happened I will protect you from any harm or danger. I understand your situation and I know it's hard for you but let's just keep this thing in between us and our close friends. In that way we can be more happy. I don't want you to feel hurt and since you're a star, you should stay high above and not falling down" Chen said and kissed my forehead.

"Gomawo Jongdae-ah" I smiled and hugged him tightly. 

 "And, I love you so much too" Chen smiled.

I love the way he smile, as his corner of his lips turned upwards. His eyes turned into crescent, his white teeth that arranged neatly. His high cheek bone when he lifts his cheeks. His smile gave me this infinite happiness that no one can give me. I love his smile, his clumsy appearance, his scent, his laugh and everything that he does. Basically, I just love my babo Kim Jongdae.