confession

Fear

4 months has passed and the news of SM debuting a new boy group has spread worldwide. I was shocked as well. We are all looking forward to know who's going to debut. The worried looks on their faces tell everything. Chen once told me if he didn't debut this time around, he will quit and I wouldn't want that to happen.

 Also Kai is getting weird as well. As if he's avoiding me every time I bumped into him. I walked around the building since I don't know what to do and everyone is busy. I sat on a chair in the cafeteria alone, waiting for no one. I was tapping my fingers on the table while sipping on my apple juice. Suddenly I felt both hands covered my eyes. I got panicked for a while "who is this?" I asked. "Guess who" he said. I touched the back of his hand trying to figure out who it is. "I don't know" I said. 

"Uhh, maybe Suho oppa?" I lied. 

He let go of my hand and glared at me. "Are you thinking about Suho hyung all the time?!" he shrieked. "Chen-ah mianhae" I stick my tongue out, using aegyo to make him forgive me. "Come here you kid" he said as he pulled my arm and started walking towards the exit. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. 

"Shhh.. I'm kidnapping you" he grinned. His foolish action made my heart beat abnormally and maybe that's the reason why I'm attracted to him.

"Seriously?" I said sarcastically and placed my hand on my waist. 

"It's a good day and I have a good news to tell you" he smiled. 

We sat under the big tree, there's not many people are here since today is weekdays and adults are going to work and students are probably in the school, if they're not rebelling. "Chakkanman, I'm going to buy ice cream" Chen said and walked to the direction of the convenience store. I looked around and I still remember our first date here. In the park, the famous Dosan Park.

Chen came back running. He placed his hand on his knees panting. "Here" he gave a cup of chocolate ice cream. He sat beside me, without any noice we ate the ice cream silently. "Hey" "Hey" both of us are saying the same word at the same time "No, you talk first" I said and smiled. 

"I'm going to debut soon!" he squealed in happiness. "Ah, jinjja?!" still unbelievable to me. 

"Chukahae!" I said and hugged him tightly. "Finally, you've reached your dream and I'm grateful that you did" 

"Gomawa Hana" he thanked me sincerely. "Don't forget me when you get famous okay" I joked.

"I have one more thing I have to say" he said nervously. "What is it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I... like you" he finally said it. 

"I like you. I really really like you. Or maybe I'm just in love with you. Maybe times will get tough in the future but please remember my feelings towards you. I don't want to ask anything in return but it's great if you feel the same. I..I just wanted to express my feelings towards you before anyone else did. Maybe it's hard for you to like me back since I'm clumsy and a babo to be exact. But I do love you. Truly, madly, deeply in love with you. And everything I said are true. My feelings for you are genuine. Just like how gravity attracts everything, you are my gravity. I'm attracted to you in every way" he said in sincerity.

"How can I not believe you? You are an honest person. I'm in love with you even without you asking me to repay your feelings and  this ticklish feeling I feel when I'm with you made me realized that l'm in love with you. Everything about you. Just like you said, you are a babo and that's the flaw that made me attracted to you" I said.

I look him in the eye and kissed his lips. My first kiss are beautiful just like how people describe the rainbow in the sky. We kissed until I grasped for air. Our passionate kiss will be the kiss that I will remember. Everything is wonderful, just like his confession and this weather.