The Secret Between The Two Of Us

I'll Wait For You

Dara's POV

"But oppa, it wouldn't be necessary you know. I'm leaving anyway"

- - -

"Yah, what do you mean you are leaving?" Heechul oppa said with a surprised tone

"Since I trust you, I will tell you the true story. But you have to promise me that you won't tell any one okay?"

Heechul oppa nodded and told me to proceed

- - -FLASHBACK- - -

No one's POV

Two days ago at SM ent. building

"Annyeong haseyo, Dara-ssi. I am the president of Sm ent."

"Ah, neh. Annyeong haseyo. It's nice to meet you."

"Can I ask you a favor, Dara-ssi."

"What is it?"

"Actually, we are planning to build a new love team through the show We Got Married. And Donghae needs to join that show for his career. I need you to convince him to join this program. Can you do that?"

"Yes, ofcourse ssajangnim. I can convince him."

"And one more thing... I need you to stay away from him from now on."

"But ssajangnim-"

"You wouldn't want to be the reason for the downfall of his career right?"

- - -END OF FLASHBACK- - -

Dara's POV

"So that's the story" I said with a sad voice

"Why do you have to leave then?"

"Because he observed that we are always together and we are kinda sweet. So he thought that I will be a distraction to Donghae and that the couple that they will form would not be believable if we will be seen together by fans."

"So what did you say to him? Did you agree?"

"Well, yes. I want Donghae to have a succesful career"

"You have a choice, you know? Besides, this is not the only way to make Donghae's career succesful."

"I know. But right now this is the only choice that I can make. He said that Donghae's partner is really well-known and everyone loves her. So this will be very good for his career."

"But Donghae would not agree to this"

"That's why I will not let him know. You're the only one who knows the true reason"

"Dara-yah, you don't really have to do this. You'll just hurt yourself and Donghae as well."

"I'm sorry oppa, but I need to do this. I'm willing to sacrifice anything for him."

Heechul oppa hugged me and said

"Aisht, kids these days. You're willing to sacrifice anything even if you'lll be hurt. Fine then do whatever you need to do for that fishy. But just remember that I'll always be here for you arasso?"

"Neh, oppa. Gomawo."

"And don't forget to always contact me, okay?"

- - -

Donghae's POV

When Dara left, I felt really guilty. I said tose words because of my anger. But I really didn't mean it.

I ran after her. But since she's really a fast runner, I didn't see her. So I just thought of he place where she would go if she's upset or angry. The Han river.

When I arrived there, I saw Heechul hyung hugging Dara. So does this mean my speculations were true? I want to leave already because I can't stand the sight of seeing them together. But I have to confirm if what I think about them is true.

"And don't forget to always contact me, okay?" I heard Heechul hyung say.

"And why would she need to contact you always?"

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun. I'm sorry for the late update. Don't worry, it's our summer vacation already so I think I can manage to update more. Sorry also for the wrong grammar and typo errors.

I am planning to add 2-3 more chapters before I end this story. But don't worry, I'll make another one. What do you think, yeorobun?

Thank you to the new subscribers! Comments are appreciated and loved

-chescuuuuuh14♥