My Ahjumma

I'll Wait For You

Donghae's POV

As I pulled Dara, I held her hand tightly.

Donghae: Come on, Dara. I'll just tour you around the dorm.

Dara: Arasso

Dara bowed to Heechul hyung and said goodbye. While I just gave a cold stare to him. The tour was just as an excuse so we could be alone. Besides, I won't allow hyung to do another move to Dara. He can NEVER, I repeat "NEVER" make a move while I'm here with Dara.

Donghae: Dara, I need to tell you something.

Dara: What is it?

Donghae: Can we talk at my room?

Dara: Sure

I led her to my room and still I was holding her hand. I'm ging to tell her that I'm now a part of a group that's why I live in a dorm. I opened the door for her and made her sit on the bed.

Donghae: Dara, do you still remember my dream when we were little?

Dara: What dream? You had many dreams when we were little. Like for once you wanted to be a pilot. Then after a week you said you wanted to be a doctor and the lis goes on and on. You were really funny. Keke~~

Donghae: "Yah, are you laughng at me?" I said with a pout

Dara: "Aniyo." Dara said while she was trying not to laugh. "I was just kidding. Ofcourse I remember. Your biggest dream was that you wanted to be a part of a talented gorup and be a singer/dancer right?"

Donghae: Bingo. Its good that you still remember.

Dara: Ofcourse I remember. Hmm, let me guess. That's why you are living in a dorm now right?

Donghae: Correct. Wow, you're still good at guessing ahjumma. Kekeke~~

Dara: "Yah! Who are you calling "ahjumma". I told you to stop callong me that." She said with a pout.

She's so cute when she pouts. Keke~~ I missed calling her that whenever I want to .

FLASHBACK

Dara's POV

Dara's dad:  Hello Mr. Lee. Is he your son? He looks a lot like you.

Donghae's dad: Yes he is my son. I get that a lot. And is she your daughter? She looks more like her mother than you.

Dara's dad: Yeah, that's true. Dara, this is uncle Lee's son, Donghae. You can be playmates okay?

Donghae's dad: Donghae, this is Dara, be good to her okay? We'll just go inside.

Dara: "Annyeong haseyo." I said and bowed.

Donghae: "Annyeong!"

We just met and he is now using informal language. This little...

Dara: Excuse me, how old are you?

Donghae: I'm 8 years old. Waeyo?

Dara: Yah! I'm older than you so you should respect me.

Donghae: Arasso, ahjumma.

Dara: Why are you calling me ahjumma?

Donghae: Because you said your older than me. That's why I'm calling you ahjumma

Dara: I'm not an ahjumma! I don't want to talk to you anymore. Hmph!

I said as I walked out. Then I heard that Donghae boy laughing out loud

Donghae: "Annyeong ahjumma" He shouted

Dara: Aish, I said I'm not an ahjumma!

-END of flash back-

Dara's POV

Donghae: Haha! You were really mad at that time. It was so funny.

Donghae chuckled like there's no tomorrow.

Dara: Yah, it was your fault. How dare you call me an ahjumma?

I said while I was smiling. I really missed his laugh.

Then I was surprised when he hugged me from my back.

Donghae: Mianhe. I'll try to avoid using that name, "ahjumma". Hahaha!

Dara: Yah! You're so bad.

I pulled away from his hug, grabbed a pillow and threw it to him. It went directly to his face and his expression was really priceless. So I laughed at him.

Donghae: "Hey! That hurts."

Dara: Hahaha! Mianhe ahjussi. I'll just help you treat your bruises again.

Donghae: Arasso.

Donghae said with a smile.

- - -

No one's POV

While they were having fun, they didn't know that there were some people who were watching them.

Heechul: "See! That's why I want to succeed in this plan." He whispered

Eunhyuk: Aish, fine fine. I'll help you.

Heechul: Yes! So, how about you Teukie hyung? Are you going to help me or not?

Leeteuk: I'm not sure about this. Donghae knows that I know what he truly feels for her.

Heechul: And so? That's why we should do this? We'll make him jealous. Besides, he will be the one who will benefit form this plan. So, are you in or out?

Leeteuk: Aish. Donghae please forgive me. Fine! I'll help you.

Heechul: Yes. So here's the plan...

- - -END of Chapter- - -

Annyeong yeorobun! Sorry for the late update. I was realy busy this week because its our Intramurals. I hope you will like this chapter.

Comments are appreciated. Kamsahamnida!

-chescuuuuuh14♥