Wrong Assumption

I'll Wait For You

Dara's POV

Dara: Excuse me, are you?...

girl: Donghae oppa!

Omo! Its really Lee Donghae. But who is this girl? And why is she calling Donghae "oppa"?

Donghae: Oh, annyeong Minzy-ah! I missed you!

Minzy? Her name is quite familiar

Donghae hugged minzy tightly.

Minzy: Aww, I missed you too oppa!

Yah, why are they hugging each other? Is she Donghae's girlfriend? Ottokae?! I can't take this anymore. I want to leave already.

Dara: Ehem! Erm, I think I'll go already. Sorry for disturbing the two of you.

Donghae: Wait!

Donghae suddenly stopped me and accidentally held my hand. When he touched my hand, I felt a tingling sensation like there was a spark. Whenever I touch his hand, I always feel sparks. But I don't know why. I wonder, does he feel like this too? Then I realized that our hands were still holding each other so I shoved it away. Besides, if this girl here is really his girlfriend, she might misunderstand us. Even though I'm in pain right now seeing him after a long time with his girlfriend, I still need to respect him. After all, who am I in his life now right?

Dara: Annyeong!

Donghae: Miss, wait!

I ran as fast as I could. I really wanted to go away. I thought he'll wait for me? Why is he with another girl?

Maybe I expected too much from him. Besides, why would he wait for me? There are other girls who are prettier than me. Aish. You're such a pabo, Dara!

- - - - -

Donghae's POV

girl 1: Excuse me, are you?...

Wow, this girl is really beautiful. I think I've seen her before. Her features and scent are familiar. Even her voice. Who is she?

girl 2: Donghae oppa!

I know that voice, that's...

Donghae: Oh, annyeong Miinzy-ah! I missed you!

She is Minzy, my favorite cousin. We are really close since we were kids. She is also close to Dara because they were always in our house to play. Minzy just came back from Europe. Since I really missed her, I huuged her tightly.

Minzy: Aww, I missed you too oppa!

Suddenly, I heard the voice of the girl that I was talking too awhile ago.

girl: Ehem! Erm, I think I'll go already. Sorry for disturbing you two.

Donghae: Wait!

When I stopped her, I accidentally held her hand. Then I felt like there was a spark. And this only happens when I hold Dara's hand and Dara's hand ONLY. Did she feel the same why? But, why was there a spark? Who is this girl?

girl: Annyeong!

Donghae: Miss, wait!

I sighed when she left. Suddenly, a realization hit me. Her features are similar. Her scent is similar. Her voixe is similar. I felt a spark when our hands touched. So I have one conclusion: She could be Dara. And how to find out? Easy, I need to follow her. I need to tell it to Minzy first.

Donghae: Minzy-ah, mianhe but I really need to go first. I have something important to do.

Minzy: Arasso oppa. Goodluck in finding out who the girl is!

Donghae: How did you know?

Minzy: I could read you like a book, you know. Yah oppa, follow her already ppali!

Donghae: Thank you, Minzy ah!

-END of the chapter-

Annyeong yeorobun! I'm back. I'm so happy that I could write again. Mianhe for the typo errors, wrong grammar and late update . I also have many projects and we have an upcoming exam that's why its late. Anyways, I hope you will like this chapter. Kamsahamnida!

Thankyou to @eunhaecupcake, @ladykhaori, @mangofrenzyyy, @coolgal26, @aznjennyus and @peachymomo47 for you comments and for waiting.

Yes, the guy is Donghae. But I decided to put a little twist on it. But don't worry, they'll see each other again on the next chapter. Comments are appreciated. Thank you again! :)

-chescuuuuuh14 ♥