Fishy and Rabbit

I'll Wait For You

Heechul's POV:

Heechul: So here's the plan. First, help me get close to Dara so that Donghae will be jealous. When Donghae's around, the three of us will talk with each other about Dara. You also need to say the our so-called "love team" is really cute and we are made for each other so that he will be more jealous. Got it?

Leeteuk: Yah, are you sure this will work?

Heechul: Of course it will work. Besides, I'm not Hee-nim for nothing right? *insert evil laugh here*

Eunhyuk: Well, he's got a point hyung. So when will we start the plan?

Heechul: As soon as possible. Just trust me, okay?

Leeteuk/Eunhyuk: Okay!

- - - - -

Donghae's POV:

After we ate our snacks, Dara said that she needs to go already because she'll work. I tild her that I will accompany her, but she said that it's not necessary anymore.

Dara: You don't need to accompany me Donghae. Besides, you're a celebrity now. Fans might spazz over you once they see you.

Donghae: And so? I really want to go with you, please?

I used my aegyo on her because she can't resist it. Keke~~

Dara: Yah! Stop using your aegyo on me. I still disagree!

Stubborn girl. Fine, since my aegyo won't work, I'll use my dramatic skills and I'll be childish. I hope she'll be persuaded by this.

Donghae: "Waeyo?! Why won't you let me go with you?" I said while my eyes were already teary "Maybe you don't like to be with me anymore. Maybe you're tired of me already" Tears are now rolling on my cheeks "You don't need to push me away. Just tell me-"

Dara: Yah, fishy! You're such a drama queen! Stop crying! I didn't even do anything to you.

Donghae: "Hmph!" I turned around and pouted "You don't like to be with me anymore!"

I suddenly smiled when I felt that she back hugged me. I hope she did not see my smile. Or else my acting will be over. Keke~~

Dara: Donghae-ah, are you mad? I don't want you to go with me because I want you to rest. You're not that well yet. Mianhe. Don't be mad already, please?

Aww. She doesn't want me to come because she cares for me. My rabbit is so sweet. Keke~~ I turned around already so I can talk to her face to face.

Donghae: Really?

Dara: Yes. Are you still mad?

I could tell that she's about to cry. She doesn'y like it when I get mad at her. So I hugged her tightly

Donghae: Aniyo, I'm not mad. I just though you don't want to be with me anymore. Mianhe, rabbit. I misunderstood you

She hugged me back. See, I'm a good actor. Bwahaha >.<

Dara: It's good that you're not mad anymore. Mianhe too, fishy.

- - - END of chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! I AM REALLY SORRY for the super late update. We have a lot of activities in school and I'm an officer so I need to participate. Really sorry.  Sorry also for the wrong grammar and the misspelled words. I hope you'll like this chapter.

Thankyou to all the new subscribers! >:D<

-chescuuuuuh14♥