The Evil Genius

I'll Wait For You

No one's POV

While the three were talking, they did not notice that there was someone who's eavesdropping on them

Mission: guard the "rabbit", eh? We'll see about that, *insert evil laugh here*

- - - - -

Guy: Heechul hyung! I have news for you

Heechul: Oh, really? This better be good.

Guy: Awhile ago, Donghae hyung, Sungmin hyung and Henry were talking. They were planning about a mission named Mission: guard the "rabbit".

Heechul: And so? Why would I care about Donghae's rabbit?

Guy: Yah, hyung! Are you a pabo? Donghae hyung calls Dara-ssi "Dara-bbit". The rabbit they were talking about is her. Donghae hyung doesn't want you to get near her because he thinks you like her. Got it?

Heechul: Ohh, I get it now. So you're telling me this so we could think of a plan and their mission will fail right?

Guy: Congratulations hyung, you got it! You're not slow anymore

Heechul: Yah! I'm not slow, I'm just hungry.

Guy: Excuses excuses. Well, I already thought of a plan. Eunhyuk hyung, Leeteuk hyung and I will just say things and adlibs to make Donghae hyung jealous. Then, you'll do actions/ things that would make him more jealous. This plan is simple but I'm sure it will work

Heechul: That's a good start. Yah maknae, you're really a genius when it comes to evil things huh.

Kyuhyun: Ofcourse hyung. I'm not called the "evil maknae" of Super Junior for nothing, you know.

Heechul: Yeah right, so conceited.

Kyuhyun: Just tell Eunhyuk hyung the plan okay?

Heechul: Got it!

- - - - -

After they had their talk, the doorbell rang

Kyuhyun: I think I know who it is.

"I'll get it!" Kyuhyun shouted

Dara: Annyeong haseyo! Dara-imnida

Kyuhyun: Annyeong haseyo, Kyuhyun-imnida! Nice to meet you.

Kyuhyun shook Dara's hand. Donghae saw this and glared at him. He rushed to the door and pulled Dara away from Kyuhyun.

Donghae: Yaaaay! My Dara-bbit is here. Come inside.

He mouthed "back-off" to Kyuhyun but he just laughed it off.

"Dara, I want you to meet Sungmin hyung and Henry. These two are my MOST LOYAL friends here in the group." Donghae emphasized "most loyal" because he wanted to make Eunhyuk guilty for siding with Heechul. But Eunhyuk just had a sly smile on his face.

Dara: It's nice to meet the two of you.  Actually, Donghae told me things about all the members so I know little things about your group.

"Really? I didn't know that Donghae hyung talks about us whenever he's with you, Dara noona. Is it okay if we call you noona?" Henry said it with a cute face. Dara can't resist aegyos so she pinched Henry's cheeks.

Dara: Haha! You're so cute. Sure, you can call me noona.

Henry: Yay! Thank you noona. Sungmin hyung, you're older than noona right?

Dara: Aniyo. Sungmin-ssi, you're 26 years old right?

Sungmin: Yeah, I am. Oh, and no need to be formal.

Dara: Arasso. I'm older than you.

Sungmin: Really? Waeyo, how old are you?

Dara: I'm 28 years old

"BWOH?!" Sungmin, Henry, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun said in chorus

Henry: Donghae hyung, is that true?

Donghae: Yep, it's true. She's older than me by 2 years. But I'm not comfortable when I call her noona because she does not look like her age. And also, she does not act like her age.

Dara: Yah, you're so mean! But it's true though, sometimes I don't act like my age. Hehe

"So that's why it's noisy. Dara is here" Leeteuk said when he went out of his room and saw s talking with Dara. He was with Heechul. When Donghae saw them, he immediately went beside Dara.

Dara: Haha! Hello to you too, Leeteuk oppa.

Heechul: You can also call me oppa since I'm older than you, arasso?

Dara: Neh, Heechul oppa.

Donghae: YAH! Why are you calling Heechul hyung "oppa"?!

Dara: Because he said I can call him oppa. And also,he's older than me. Why, you want me to call him unnie?

The others laughed with what Dara said.

Heechul: Hmm, maybe you want Dara to call you oppa?

Donghae: N-no I don't!

Eunhyuk: Oh really? Then why can't Dara noona call hyung oppa?

Sungmin: Guys, stop ganging up on him. He's blushing already, see?

Donghae: Yah, hyung! You're also teasing me.

Sungmin: Haha! Mianhe, fishy. I won't do it again.

- - - - -

Kyuhyun: Since we're all here, why don't we ask things about each other so we can get to know Dara noona more.

Leeteuk: Not a bad idea maknae. Let's do it. Is it okay with you, Dara?

Dara: Yep, it's fine.

Heechul: Alright, let's start!

"Let the games begin" Heechul said in his mind

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! Sorry for the late update. I was supposed to post this chaper yesterday. But when I finished typing it, the internet connection broke. Mianhe again. Sorry also for the typo errors and wrong grammar

So the one who eavesdropped on them was none other than Super Junior's evil maknae, Kyuhyun. I think it suits Kyuhyun to be a part of Heechul's team so I included him.

I hope you will like this chapter. Thank you to my new subscribers. Comments are loved

-chescuuuuuh14♥