Chapter 3- She's back

I'll Wait For You

5 years later...

Dara is now in the airport with her bestfriend Bom. She's now in Korea and is excited but nervous at the same time. Excited because she will see Donghae again after a long time but nervous because he might not remember her or worse even hate her for what she did.

Dara: Bommie-yah, I'm really worried. What if he hates me? What if he does not remember me? What if...

Bom: Yah, Ssantoki! Stop worrying to much. We're not yet sure so calm down, okay? Your face will look like you're old if your always worried.

Dara: Arasso, arasso. I'm calm already. Happy?

Bom: Andwe. I'm not yet happy. You need to buy me corn. COOOOORN!

Dara: Yah! You don't need to shout at me. Fine, I'll buy you corn. Let's go!

- - - - - -

Donghae is now a part of the idol group Super Junior. His dancing and singing skills are really good and his charismatic features as well. Although they're always busy, he finds time to visit their home. He visits his home because of his family, but he also has another reason. He goes to the playground every night and think of their moments together. He's patiently waiting for Dara to come back. Donghae already told his group about his past story and ofcourse, they support him.

Donghae: Teukie hyung, I'll go already. Annyeong!

Lee Teuk: Still waiting for that special someone, I see...

Donghae: Ofcourse! I promised to myself that I will wait for her no matter what happens. And when she comes back, I think I'll be the happiest man on Earth. But then, I feel nervous.

Lee Teuk: And why are you nervous?

Donghae: Well, what if she already forget about me? And what if she already has a boyfriend? She's really pretty and there's no doubt that she has many suitors...

Lee Teuk: Wow, you're really inlove huh. Praising her even though she's not here. Don't be nervous. If she really loves you, then she'll come back to you. And ofcourse, if you really love her you'll do everything go make her yours again.

Donghae: Wow, hyung. I never thought that these words will come out from you. Kekeke.

Lee Teuk: Haha! Just go already. Be careful, neh?

Donghae: Neh. Gomawo hyung!

- - - - - -

Dara is infront of their home in Korea. She rang the doorbell and their house keeper ahjumma opened the door.

Dara: Annyeonghashimnika, ahjumma.

Ahjumma: Deh. Excuse me, who are you?

Dara: Chonun Dara-imnida. Don't you remember me?

Ahjumma: Ah, Dara-yah. Come in, comein. Ofcourse I remember you. It's just that you've grown already. Dangshin cham yepeuda( You're so pretty)

Dara: Kamsahamnida ahjumma. You really did a great job in guarding our house. Gomawo.

Ahjumma: Oh, it's nothing. Ah, Dara. Do you remember your childhood friend? Lee Donghae?

Dara: Deh. Wae?

Ahjumma: The day after you left, he went here. He did not know that you'll go to America already. He was really sad, you know?

*Why does it feel like, ahjumma is making me guilty?*

Dara: He went here? Did he say the reason?

Ahjumma: I think he wants to say something to you personally. I'll just cook for you, okay? Your room is ready.

*Omo, he went here. And he wants to say something. What could it be?*

Dara: Deh, thankyou Ahjumma.

- - - - - -

After dinner, Dara went to the playground. She really missed this place. While she was busy looking around the place. She bumped on someone and she dropped her handkerchief.

Dara: Omo, mianhe. I wasn't looking.

Guy: It's okay. I wasn't looking also, mianhe. Here's your handkerchief.

*Why does he look familiar? Have we met each other before?*

Dara: Ah, gomawo. Um, excuse me. Have we met before? You look familiar.

Guy: I don't think so. But you also look familiar. And your handkerchief as well. I gave the same handkerchief to my bestfriend 5 years ago.

*OMO! Could this person be...*

Dara: Excuse me, mister. By any chance, are you......?

-END of Chapter 3-

Annyeong, yeorobun! This is Chapter 3. Sorry for the late update. Sorry also for the wrong grammar or for the wrong Korean words. Please correct me. :) We have new characters, Bom, Lee Teuk and the rest of Super Junior. By the way, the italicized words are the inner thoughts. I hope you'll like this chapter. I'll update again as soon as possible.

Welcome to the new subscribers. And thank you for the comments. Kamsahamnida! :)

-chescuuuuuh14 ♥