W...G...M...?!

I'll Wait For You

Donghae’s POV

After the surprise I did for Dara, we often go out to the park or the mall. But I always put a disguise on so that the paparazzi will not follow us. We became sweeter, we hold hands while we’re walking and she’s comfortable when I put my arm around her shoulder or when I hug her.

While we were talking on the phone, somebody knocked on the door.

Donghae: Wait, there’s someone knocking.

Dara: Check it first. I won’t hang up, don’t worry

“Who is it?” Donghae asked

“It’s me Eunhyuk. Leeteuk hyung said that he needs to talk to all of us now. Let’s go to the living room first”

“Arasso. I’ll just change my clothes first”

“Change quickly, okay? I think it’s something important”

Donghae: Dara-ah, I’ll call you again later okay? Hyukkie said Leeteuk hyung needs to talk to all of us.

Dara: Oh, okay. I’ll talk to you again later. Bye!

I changed my clothes quickly because as what Eunhyuk have said, it’s important. Hmm, maybe there’s a problem about our concert. I hope there’s none.

I went to the living room and all of our members are there already. I sat between Sungmin hyung and Henry.

“I know that you’re all doing something, but please listen to me for a while, okay?” Leeteuk said

All: Neh

“ So, you all know that I need to film WGM on Thursday right? Sora has four female guests already and obviously I also need four male guests. “

“ Then why don’t you just pick four in random or four who are good in things like this?” Heechul hyung said

“ Well, that was my original plan. But the four of them already said to me who they want to be partnered with. And the ones who are chosen can’t back out of this because the plans are set already”

Hmm, why do I have a bad feeling about this? I hope I won’t be chosen. This will seriously make thing bad for me and for Dara. And we can’t even back out.

“ The chosen ones are: Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and...

I hope it’s not me. Please don’t say my name. It’s not me.

Donghae”

“Bwoh?! Hyung, I really don’t want to do this!” I said with an angry tone

“Sorry, Hae. But the plans are set already. And you can’t back out.”

“Why don’t we have a say on this. I know that its set already, but you should’ve talked to us first before you agreed!”

I walked out from them and went directly to my room. I was really angry at Leeteuk hyung. I know he’s on Heechul hyung’s team. But I never thought that he’d go this far. Aish, I’m so frustrated!

There’s only one way to make me calm again...

Donghae: Dara-bbit...

Dara: Wae? Are you alright? Your voice sounds gloomy

Donghae: No, I’m fine. Can we meet at our usual place now?

Dara: Now? Hmm, okay. I’ll be there in a few minutes

Donghae: Okay, thanks.

I went outside our dorm and didn’t look at them even though they were calling me. I know they’ll be worrying about me, so I texted Sungmin hyung.

From: Mickhae mouse

To: Minnie hyung

Sungmin hyung, I’ll just go to the play ground.

I bet hyung will text back and say “Be careful and go home early, neh?”

From: Minnie hyung

To: Mickhae mouse

Arasso. Be careful and go home early, neh?

See, I’m right. Oh well. At least Sungmin hyung worries about me

From: Mickhae mouse

To: Sungmin hyung

Neh. Don’t worry about me. I’ll meet up with rabbit

It’s now past 6 and I’m the first one to arrive in our meeting place, the play ground. Whenever I’m waiting for her, I always sit on the swing and think about things. The swing is sort of my “thinking chair” since it helps me to clear out my thoughts. And now, I need to think about the WGM problem. How will I say it to her? Will she be okay with it? And if I will join WGM, will we still be the same? My thoughts were disturbed when I felt hands covering my eyes. I already know who it is of course.

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! I'm sorry for the really really late update. We had many things to do at school that's why I didn't have much time to write chapters. But I hope you will like this chapter.

Btw, have you seen MBLAQ's Hello Baby? The kids are so cute.

Thank you to the new subscribers. Comments are loved

-chescuuuuuh14♥