I'm Leaving Anyway

I'll Wait For You

Dara's POV

When I arrived at the playground, I saw Donghae sitting at the swing. It looks like he is having deep thoughts and didn't even noticed that I arrived already. So I covered his eyes to get his attention.

"Guess who?"

"Yah, Dara-bbit! I don't need to guess who you are. Come, sit beside me."

I sat at the swing and looked at him

"What's wrong?" I said with a worried voice

"Well, you see..." Donghae sounded like he's hesitating

"Come on, Hae. Don't hesitate to tell me. I'll help you if I can."

"Umm, well you see.. I have a new show. But I don't want to join that program."

"Why not? You should be happy that you have a new show."

"I know. But this show is We Got Married!"

The name of the show seems familiar to me

"Oh, you mean where Leeteuk oppa has a pretend wife?"

"Yes, exactly. I don't want to have a pretend wife and do romantic things for her even though I don't want to."

I felt sad and kind of jealous with what he said. I don't want to see him with another girl.

"But why did you sign up for that show if you didn't want to join in the first place?"

"I didn't sign up for that show! It's because Leeteuk hyung's wife has 4 guests and they picked who they want to be partnered with."

I felt relieved with what he said. But...

"In that case, you should join that show."

"Waeyo?"

"Because Leeteuk oppa and his wife will be disappointed if you won't join. Don't you think so?"

"So, you only care about their feelings and not mine?"

"Aniyo, it's not--"

"You want me to join that show because you want to become closer with Heechul hyung right?"

"What?!"

"You like Heechul hyung! That's why yo are convinving me to join the show."

"Yah, Lee Donghae! I can't believe that you're saying those things, So that's what you think about me huh? Fine, have it your way then!"

After I said that, I turned away from him and ran away.My tears were falling as I was running away from him. I really can't believe that he thinks I like Heechul oppa. I thought he knew already that he's the one I like. He's the one whom my heart yearns for.

But I was wrong. And I'm stupid to think that he likes me too. I stopped running when I reached the river and sat on a bench. I know that people might be staring or looking at me. But I dont care.

I was still crying when someone handed me a handkerchief.

"Do you know that it's already late? Why are you still here and why are you crying?"

I looked up and smiled

"Why are you here, Heechul oppa?"

"Yah, I'm the one who asked you first so you should be the one who'll answer first."

Heechul oppa wiped the tears from my face

"Thanks, oppa."

"So, why are you crying?"

I trust Heechul oppa. So I told him about what happened a while ago and my conversation with Donghae.

- - -

Heechul's POV:

I can't believe that fishy made her cry

"Really? He said that to you?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry for being the reason why the two of you are fighting"

"Don't say sorry oppa. It's not your fault so don't worry." Dara said with a smile

She's smiling, but it can't cover the sadness that is coming from her eyes. Beneath that smiling face is a girl who needs someone to stay by her side at times like this.

"Yah, do you think that angelic smile that's plastered on your face will trick me? Of course not. Anyways, I'll talk to him and help you out okay? So stop crying and give oppa a hug."

At last, she had a real smile and hugged me

"But oppa, it wouldn't be necessary you know. I'm leaving anyway"

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! I'm really sorry for the late update. I'm busy at school because of our campaign. I'm really sorry! Sorry also for wrong grammar and typo errors

Anyways, have you seen Dara and SHINee's kiss note? So cute! Keke~~ I hope you will like this chapter.

Comments are loved :)

-chescuuuuuh14♥