One and Only Bestfriend

I'll Wait For You

Donghae’s  POV

She agreed to answer their questions since she didn’t want to be a kill joy. And she said that it’s okay since they were close to me. Still, she shouldn’t have agreed to this. I have a feeling that I’ll be pissed off because of Heechul and Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk, and of course, Kyuhyun.  I’m sure they’ll ask questions that will really make me mad and upset.

Dara: Okay, who’s the first one to ask? Don’t worry, I’ll be honest

Eunhyuk: Well, since Kyuhyun was the one who suggested this, he should be the first one to ask.

Kyuhyun: Arasso. Dara noona, why are you and Donghae hyung best friends?

Donghae: Yah, maknae! What kind of question is that?

See, I knew it. Seriously, what kind of question is that? Aish, this maknae!

Dara: Haha! Well, we knew each other since we were little. And also, he’s always there for me in good times and even in bad times. We also support each other in everything that we do as long as it’s not bad or something. He’s a special and important person in my life.

Hah, take that! She said that I’m important and special.

Sungmin: Hmm, it seems like your relationship with each other is deep, neh?

Yes, our relationship is deep. Keke~~

Dara: Yep, and I wouldn’t exchange our relationship for anything

Aww, Dara-bbit. I’m so touched. Aigoo, even though she doesn’t act like her age, her way of thinking is matured. Kyaaah, I’m so proud. Wait, I talk like a mother. Keke!

I was really touched with what she said. I was about to hug her when Hyuk blocked my way. Aish, this monkey. You’ll get it from me later.

Eunhyuk: Yah, ! Get away from Dara noona.

Sungmin: There’s nothing wrong with Hae hugging Dara noona, Hyuk. He’s just touched with what she said.

Henry: Yeah, hyung. He’s not a . Keke~~

Yaaay! I love this two. Sungmin hyung pulled Eunhyuk away so that I can hug Dara. Remind me to buy them gifts for Christmas. Oh right! Christmas is nearing.

Donghae: Daraaaaa!*hug*

Dara: Yah, fish! So childish *hug* Go back to your seat already

Donghae: I'll just stay beside you. Ke~~

They really asked many questions about her like when is her birthday, where does she live, and other basic questions. It was really fun until the evil maknae said something

Kyuhyun: Dara noona, what are the traits that you are looking for so he/she can be your bestfriend?

Why does he need to ask that? I'm already her bestfriend. She does not need to find another one.

Dara: Well, that person needs to be understanding. He/she should like me for who I am and will not judge me. Someone who will always be by my side and loyal. It's okay if our likes and dislikes are not the same but that person should respect my decisions.

Kyuhyun: Oh. Heechul hyung have traits like that. Maybe you can be bestfriends?

Tch. He sure is helping hyung huh. If she answers yes I'll really be upset

Dara: If we click, then why not?

Bwoh?! Hmph. She answered yes

When Dara was about to answer, manager-hyung entered the dorm

Manager: The four of you go out already, you have a show remember?

Leeteuk: Oh, I almost forgot. Heechul, Hyuk, Kyuhyun let's go! Bye Dara!

Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun: Bye noona!

Heechul: See you later!

See you later my .

I was really upset because she thought of having another bestfriend besides me.

Henry: So, that means Heechul hyung will also be your best friend?

I  stood up, turned around and pouted. I should be her one and only bestfriend :(

Dara: Ani, I don't need another bestfriend coz I already have one. There's no other best firend I could ever ask for. Yah, Lee Donghae! Don't be so emo there.

I was a little startled when she backhugged me.

Dara: You're my one and only bestfriend so don't be jealous okay? You're irreplaceable.

I held her hands that were encircled on my waist

Donghae: Really?

Dara: Yes, really. So smile already, arasso?

So I turned around and smiled

Donghae: Neh!

Sungmin, Henry: Yaay! Group hug!

Dara: Haha! The two of you are so cute

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! Here's another update for you guys. I hope you like it. Sorry for the typo errors and wrong grammar.

Thank you to my new subscribers. Comments are loved!

Later, it's Christmas Eve already in our country. So Advance Merry Christmas to all and greetings also to your family. Take care everyone! >:D<

-chescuuuuuh14♥