The Final Chapter

I'll Wait For You

After 3 months...

Donghae’s POV

It’s been 3 months since Dara left me and went back to America. Time passed by so quickly, but my heart is still in pain. I’m still hurt by what she has said to me even though 3 months have passed. After that incident, I told Heechul hyung to not mention this to the other members. I don’t want them to hate Dara and I just want their good memories with her to remain. But I know that a secret won’t last forever. And eventually, they found out what really happened.

It’s weird right? Even though I’m hurt, I still love her and I still care for her. By now, I should be seeking revenge because of what she did. But I can’t do it. My mind tells me that I should stop loving her and remember the fact that she is the reason for the pain that I am feeling. I should keep in mind that she’s a bad person and she played with my emotions.

But why is it that, deep in my heart, I remember Dara as a warm, loving and caring person. That Dara is someone who’ll always be there for you in good times and even in bad times, someone who’ll support you no matter what happens, and someone who’ll make you laugh when you are sad. That she’s someone who’ll accept you and love you for who you are.

After she left, I didn’t join WGM. It just doesn’t feel right, being with another woman after all the things that happened between us. One funny thing is that during those times, I was still hoping that it was just a prank. That she was just joking and she’ll come back to me after that. Then everything will be the same and we’ll live happily. But no, it wasn’t a prank. It was reality, and I should accept it and move on.

During this time, we are preparing for our SS4 in New York. I don’t know why, but I am hoping that she’ll go here and watch our performance. The others really miss her despite what happened, especially Henry. And I admit that I also miss her. I miss her so badly. But I can’t disregard the fact that she lied to me. My thoughts were disturbed when the door opened, and it was Heechul hyung. It was really awkward between us after what happened. I want our relationship to be the same, but I don’t know how.

“Hey, I don’t know if you want to know about this or not but I’m telling you anyway. Dara’s here in New York.” Heechul hyung said

“Dara being here in New York doesn’t have anything to do with me.” I said with a cold voice “Besides, it’s not like she’s here because of me. I’m sure she’s here because she wants to see you. After all, it’s you that she likes right?”

“How can you be so sure about that?”

“Because that’s what she said before she left.”

“That’s what she said, but are those things true?”

“What do you mean by “are those things true”? Of course it’s true, she even said that she forced me to join WGM because she likes you. And you like her back.”

“Donghae-ah, did it ever cross your mind that she said those words and she did those things because of a reason?”

“Hyung, if you want to say anything, can you just tell that to me directly?”

“*sigh* Fine. I’ll tell you everything since my conscience can’t take it anymore.”

“You have a conscience?”

“Yah! Do you want me to tell it to you or not?!”

“Okay, okay. I’ll keep quiet.”

“Good. The reason why she ‘forced’ you to join WGM is because ssajangnim told her that it would be good for your career if you’ll be in that show because your wife is popular and is loved by everyone. So he asked Dara to convince you.”

“Then she should’ve just said that to me. Besides, why does she need to lie and even hurt me if that’s the only reason?”

“Yah, I’m not yet finished.” Hyung said angrily

“Oh, sorry.”

“Ssajangnim also said that she should stay away from you and make you believe that she doesn’t feel anything for you. If the two of you are always seen together, then the fans wouldn’t support WGM.”

“That girl is so selfish. She could’ve said that to me instead of hurting me, you know. One more thing hyung, why did you not accept her? You like her too right?”

“Yeah I like her. No scratch that, I love her. But I love her as my sister and Dara loves me as her oppa. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“Then why were you making me jealous?”

Heechul’s POV

“Yah, pabo! You still don’t know the reason behind that? I made you jealous because you’re really slow. It’s already obvious that you like her and she likes you too. But you’re not doing anything to make your relationship one step higher. The two of you are always saying that you’re just “best friends”. But I know that it’s more than that. So we thought of things that could make you jealous.”

“What do you mean by ‘we’?”

“Aigoo, you’re really slow. ‘WE’ meaning Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and yours truly. Keke. *SIGH* you should be called snail because you’re slow.”

“So that means all of you lied to me?” Donghae said with a sad face and a pout

“Stop pouting! You’re not cute at all. And yep, we lied to you.”

“Hyung, you’re not even sorry?”

“Nope, all the things that we’ve done are for your benefits. You should thank us, you know.”

“You’re so mean, hyung!”

“I’m kidding! Of course I’m sorry. I know that it was painful for your part because of the things that we’ve done. But you should also remember that we sacrificed for you. Dara sacrificed for you.”

“Hyung, ottoke? She’s also here in New York. But will she talk to me?”

“Because I’m a good hyung, I already planned for that. Just go here to this address and you’ll find her. That’s where she’s working part time. Good luck fishy!” I pushed him outside of the door.

At least I already paid for all the things that I have done. Keke~

Donghae’s POV

 I feel happy and betrayed at the same time. But they lied to me for my own good. And now, I’m nervous. What will I say to her when I see her? Ottoke?! And Heechul hyung just pushed me out of the door. But I should thank him after this.

Here I am in front of the restaurant where she’s working. I went inside and tried to look for her, but I can’t see her. So I decided to just sit down first and order for something. I called for the waitress and to my surprise it was...

“Dara...”

“I’ll just call for another waiter to serve you” She said

But before she could go away from me, I pulled her outside.

“Yah Lee Donghae! Let go of me!”

We are now in a place that is not crowded. I don’t want to create a scene so I pulled her here.

“Yah, Donghae! Why do you need to drag me?!”

“Why do you have to do that, huh?” I said angrily

“What do you mean?”

“Heechul hyung told me everything already. That all of the things you said to me weren’t true.”

Dara’s POV

Why did Heechul oppa say the truth to Donghae? That wasn’t a part of what we talked about. I told him that I’m also here in New York and where I work. But I didn’t expect that he’ll say it to Donghae.

“So you know everything...”

“Yes, I know everything. And now I want to know why you did that. You didn’t even talk to me about your conversation with ssajangnim.”

“Donghae-ah, mianhe. I just thought that after what I did, your life would be better. Your career would be better, Afterall, this is your dream since we were little. So I thought that if I’ll listen to SM-ssajangnim, everything would be alright and your life will be complete.”

“But my life wouldn’t be complete without you.” Donghae said and held my hands. “I don’t care even if my career wouldn’t be that successful. I don’t need fame and fortune to be happy. I only need you and that’s enough. I was really hurt when you said those things when we were talking last time. I felt like my whole world is breaking apart.”

“Donghae, I’m really sorry for what I said and what I did. I didn’t mean to hurt you. And I understand if you won’t forgive me. I’m really so –“ Donghae didn’t let me finish with what I am saying and kissed me. I missed him, I really missed him so much. And kissing him right now really felt right.

 “I’ll forgive you. But I have one condition.” Donghae wiggled his eyebrows

“What is your condition?” I said

“Be my girlfriend, Sandara Park.” Donghae said while staring at my eyes

“Yes, Lee Donghae. I’ll be your girlfriend” I said and smiled

Suddenly, Donghae carried me and swing me around

“Yah, fishy! Put me down! I’m getting dizzy, you know...”

“Ohh, mianhe Dara-bbit. I’m just really happy right now. Keke~”  Donghae said and laughed a little. “But you know, I’ll really forgive you even though you didn’t agree to be my girl friend. Haha!” Aisht this prankster

“Yah, Lee Donghae!”

“But it’s true. After all, I promised myself when we were young that I’ll wait for you.”

“Really?” I said and blushed a little

“Yep. But you already agreed to be my girlfriend. So now we’re official, right Dara-bbit?” Donghae said with a huge smile plastered on his face

“Yeah, yeah fishy. Whatever.” I said

“Yah, what do you mean whatever.” He said with a pout and I chuckled

“I’m just kidding Hae. Yes, we’re official. Happy?”

“Yep, really happy! Dara...” He pulled me closer and put his arms around my waist

“Yes Donghae?” I put my arms around his neck

“I love you, Dara-bbit.” I blushed a little with what he said

“I love you too, fishy-Hae.”

Donghae’s POV

“I love you Dara-bbit” She blushed a little when I said that. She’s so cute. Keke~

“I love you too, fishy-Hae.”

I pulled her closer and I kissed her again. When our lips touched I felt happy and contented, hoping that this moment would last forever and we’ll be together for the rest of our lives.

Like what I’ve said to myself when I was young, “I’ll wait for you.” And that “you” is my one and only Sandara Park.

 

- - - END OF STORY - - -

Hello everyone! So, this is the last chapter of my story, "I'll Wait For You". I want to say thank you for all your support for this fanfic and for the comments. I really appreciate it.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and the typo errors.

I also hope that you liked and enjoyed this story. It's my first time writing a fanfic so I know that I still need improvement. But don't worry, I'll do my best when I write another fanfic next time.

So, I hope you'll like the last chapter of this story. And I hope you'll continue to support me. KAMSAHAMNIDA, YEOROBUN! >:D<

-chescuuuuuh14