Lies...

I'll Wait For You

Dara’s POV

“Why does she haveto contact you?”

I was startled with Donghae’s voice. I didn’t know that he was here.

“W-well because...” Heechul oppa started talking. I can tell that he’s hesitating whether he should tell Donghae or not.

“That’s because I’m leaving.”

“What do you mean you’re leaving?” Donghae asked

“Umm, I think I’ll leave you two alone first so that you can talk.” Heechul oppa said and tapped Donghae’s shoulder

“I’m leaving because I already accomplished the task that I need to do.”

“And what’s that task you are talking about?”

“Why do you need to ask so many questions?” I said with an annoyed tone. 

“Because... because I’m concerned about you.” He’s concerned about me?

“Why are you concerned about me? You’re not even my boyfriend.”

When I said that to him, his facial expression changed. He’s hurt because of what I said. But on my side, it also hurts.

“Why are you like this, Dara?” He said with a pained tone

“What do you mean why am I like this? I’m always like this. I just pretended to be a nice girl. The Dara that you were friends with during childhood isn’t the same with the Dara during the present.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Are you really slow or what? I just used you okay? I pretended to be nice to you  because of Heechul oppa.”

“Waeyo?”

“Because what you’ve said earlier is true, I like Heechul oppa. I used you so that I could get closer with Heechul oppa. And now since we know each other better, I don’t need you anymore. And that’s the reason why I’m forcing you to join We Got Married.”

“Dara, you’re just kidding right?”

“Why would I be kidding around? I’m serious. I just used you. I played you.”

“Then if you’re really telling the truth, why did you deny it awhile ago and you even cried?”

“That’s because Heechul oppa and I still needs to talk. So I acted that I was hurt with what you’ve said.” I know that in any moment, my tears are gonna fall already. So I need to think of a way to get out of here already. But I know that I just dragged Heechul oppa’s name. So I need to think of something to get him out of the mess that I started. I dont’ want to ruin their friendship because of me, because of my selfishness.

“But Heechul oppa didn’t accept my feelings for him. Can I go now? I still need to pack my things.”

See, I was right. Just after I walked a few steps, my tears started to fall down. I know the things that I’ve said to him were hurtful. But I have to do this for his own sake, for his career. I need to sacrifice for him. And I hope that one day, he would forgive me for all the lies and the hurtful things that I have said to him.

“Mianhae, Donghae-yah. But this is for your own good”

After I calmed down a little bit, I decided to call Heechul oppa to say sorry

“Yoboseyo?”

“Heechul oppa, I’ll pack ,my things already. I’m really sorry for dragging you into this mess. Sorry for using your name. I know that this will affect your friendship with Donghae. And I’m really really sorry. I hope that you’ll forgive me oppa.”

“Dara-ah, I’m not mad at you okay? I know that this is for his own good. We should be the one saying sorry to you because you’re the one who’s sacrificing a lot for him. But don’t worry, I’ll look after him and I’ll make sure that he’s okay.”

“Gomawo oppa. I really owe you a lot. And oppa, don’t tell him about this okay. Promise?”

“Y-yeah I promise. Take care of yourself, okay? I’ll hang up already.”

“Arasso, oppa. Annyeong.”

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun. I wrote  a sad chapter for today because it's raining hard. I wrote something that would go well with the weather. Dara said many lied to Donghae T-T Heart breaking lies... The end of this story is near.

Speaking of the end, any one here who watches MBLAQ'S Hello Baby? They filmed their last episode already and it will be aired next week. I'll surely miss Dayoung, Leo, and Lauren. Huhu :((

Also, have you seen Strong Heart YG Family special? :)))

Thank you to the new subscribers! I hope everyone will like this chapter :)

Comments are loved and appreciated :))

-chescuuuuuh14