Chapter 1: Yes or No?

I'll Wait For You

Dara Park and Lee Donghae have known each other since they were kids. They support each other and they are always together in good times and even in bad times. Dara has a crush on Donghae but she's afraid tot tell him because it might ruin their relationship. He might avoid her if she told the truth. But litle did she know that her bestfriend also has feelings for her.

One rainy night, Donghae called Dara

Dara: Yeoboseyo?

Donghae: Dara, it's me. I have to tell you something.

Dara: Oh, Donghae. What is it? It sounds like a serious matter.

Donghae: Well, I thought about this a million times already. I know that this question might ruin our relationship with each other, but I'm willing to take the risk.

Dara: Yah! What are you talking about? What do you mean?

Donghae: Sandara Park, will you be my girlfriend?

Dara can't believe that this is really happening. She waited for this moment for a long time.

Donghae: I know that you're still shocked with what I just said. So I will give you time to think. Meet me at the playground tommorow at 4 o'clock. I'll wait for you at our usual spot. If you go there, that means your answer is yes. But if not, that means no. I'll wait for you okay? Good night Dara-ah.

Dara was really in shock with what she heard. But deep inside, she was really happy. Her heart was beating fast and there were butterflies in her stomach. And beause of that she could not sleep

- - -

The next morning, Dara woke up late because she had trouble sleeping last night. She took a quick bath and wore a pink knee-length dress. She went down stairs and ran.But when Dara was about to leave, her mother didn't allow her

Dara's mom: Dara-yah, I won't allow you to go to the play ground.

Dara: Omma, wae? I'm just going to meet with Donghae. This is really important.

Dara's mom: I told you already, you cannot go there. Our flight going to America will be at 4 o'clock. I already packed your things. Get in the car, now.

Dara can do only one thing. And that is to follow her mom's order. On their way to the airport, Dara cried her eyes out because she didn't have the chance to say goodbye to her loved one.

Dara: We'll see each other again, Lee Donghae. Saranghae

- - -

Donghae already arrived at the playground. He sat first on the bench since he is 15 minutes earlier than their meeting time. He was really nervous. He thought to himself, if she will come, he'll make sure that he will really take care of her and not make her cry. He will cherish every moment that they are together and make sure that she is always happy. But if she won't come, he'll respect her decision and will do his best so that it will not be akward when they are together.

Thinking about this things, Donghae didn't realize that it was already 4:30 in the afternoon. He didn't lose hope so he decided to wait longer thinking that maybe she had trouble on her way. But hours had passed, and there was no sign of Dara.

And so, Donghae went home with a broken heart.

-end of chapter 1-

Annyeong yeorobun! This is my first chapter. I hope you'll like it. I'll update again tomorrow. :)

Mianhe if its not that good and its a short chapter. But I will do my best so that I can improve. Please support this fanfics.

Kamsahamnida! :)