MISSION: Guard the "rabbit", Success or Fail?

I'll Wait For You

Donghae's POV:

I slept for only 3 hours. I was thinking about plans for MISSION: GUARD THE "RABBIT". I hope it will be a success. Keke~~ Anyways, why should Heechul hyung's crush be Dara? There are other girls out there right? Although for me, no one/nothing can compare to her in this world. Okay, I'll stop there.

Back to my dilemma. This mission can't be done by only one person since the "opposing" team has two members, Eunhyuk and Heechul hyung. Wait, scratch that. I think they're not two, but three. These past few days, I was asking Leeteuk hyung to help me get a break so that I can see Dara. But he always said that he can't help me. Also, I noticed that he doesn't hang out with me anymore instead, he's always with Hyuk and Heechul hyung.

So, I need two members in my team. But I need those two to be loyal and willing. Then I saw Sungmin and Henry by the door. Light bulb!

Donghae: Sungmin hyung! Henryyyyyy!

Sungmin: Yah, MickHae mouse! Do you want our ear drums to explode?

Donghae: Yah hyung, that's too exaggerated you know!

Henry: Hyungs! Stop bickering. Why did you call us Donghae hyung?

Donghae: Well you see, I have to complete a mission. It's called Mission: guard the "rabbit"

- - -  End of Donghae's POV - - -

Henry's POV:

I did not know that Donghae hyung has a pet rabbit.

Henry: Hyung! Since when did you have a pet rabbit?

Donghae: Yah, that's just a code name. I'll tell you the situation okay.

Donghae hyung told us about his dilemma. So it's about Dara-ssi. I can't call her noona yet 'cause we're not that close. Hehe. If you're wondering why I know Dara-ssi, that's because Donghae hyung always talks about her when we are together. I've never seen him so happy when he's talking about a girl. I know the reason why he's like this. But Donghae hyung just can't accept that he already fell in-live with his bestfriend. *sigh* Love, love, love.

Henry: Don't worry hyung! I'll help you.

Donghae: Chincha? Yaaaaay! I love you Henry! How about you Sungmin hyung? Pretty pweaaaaase?

Sungmin: Yah, stop doing your aegyo. I'm better at doing that.

Donghae: But this isn't about whose aegyo is better hyung. Will you help me or what?

Sungmin: Okaaaay, I'll help you.

Donghae: Yaaaaay! I love you Sungmin hyung. I knew from the start that your aegyo is better than mine. Keke~~

Sungmin: I know right?

Henry: Okay. So when will we start our plan hyung?

Donghae: Dara will visit our dorm later. So help me and stay by my side okay?

Henry: Sir yes sir!

- - - END of Henry's POV  - - -

Sungmin's POV

I've never seen Mickhae mouse like this before. Actually, I know about the plan of Heechul hyung to make Donghae jealous and make him confess. But of course, this would not be fun if there are no twists like this right? Mehehe. But I'll be loyal to Donghae since I know that his feelings are real.

- - - END of Sungmin's POV  - - -

No one's POV

While the three were talking, they did not notice that there was someone who's eavesdropping on them

Mission: guard the "rabbit", eh? We'll see about that, *insert evil laugh here*

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! Sorry for the late update. I'll try to update frequently since it's the start of our Christmas vacation already.

Sorry also for the typo errors and the wrong grammar. I hope you will like this chapter

So what do you think? Will mission: guard the "rabbit" be a success or not? Keke.~~

Thank you to my new subscribers. Comments are loved.

-chescuuuuuh14♥