She's My Special Someone ;)

I'll Wait For You

Dara's POV

When I calmed down and stopped crying, I told Donghae that we should go to the hospital to clean his wounds.

Donghae: No need, these are just scratches and bruises. Trust me, I can manage

Dara: Are you sure?

Donghae: Yes, I'm sure. Stop worrying too much, okay?

The next thing he did surprised me. He cupped my face and slowly kissed my forehead. When we were little, he does that every time I am worried or troubled. Then after that, I would feel a lot better.

I laughed at that thought. I didn't know that he still remembers how to calm me down.

Donghae: "Hmm, why are you laughing?" Then he smiled.

Dara: I didn't think that you would still remember how to calm me down. Gomawo. And um, thank you for saving me. I don't know how to pay you back.

Donghae: Well you don't really need to. But if you insist, just help me clean up my wounds at the dorm. Arasso?

Dara: Neh. Wait, did I just hear "dorm"?

Donghae: Uhh, yeah. Let's go.

And so I helped Donghae stand up and walk

- - -

Donghae's POV:

Dara: Neh. Wait, did I just hear "dorm"?

Donghae: Yup, I live at the dorm now. Let's go.

Oh right, maybe she still doesn't know that I'm a part of a group now since she just came back and that I live at a dorm. Oh well, I'll just introduce her to the members later.

Dara helped me stand up and walk. I know that for others, it's embarassing when a girl helps you walk because it should be the other way around. But in my case, I'm not embarassed at all. You know why? Because the girl who's accompanying me now is the one I love. Kekeke~~

When we reached the dorm, Dara rang the doorbell and Teukie hyung opened the door.

Leeteuk: Who is i-- Waaaah! Donghae-yah, what happened to you?

Hmm, as usual, Teukie hyung is worrying too much. Although I'm really touched because he worries about me, sometimes he's O.A. No offense to hyung, though. Keke~~

Donghae: Relax hyung, I just had a little accident

Leeteuk: Aish, this clumsy boy. Come in already, I'll help you clean up your wounds.

Donghae: Oh, no need hyung. Someone will help me already

Leeteuk: Oh, really? Who?

Then I gestured Dara to stand beside me.

Donghae: Hyung, this is Sandara Park. Dara for short.

Then I went closer to hyung and whispered

Donghae: She's my special someone

And I winked at hyung and gestured him to keep quiet.

- - - END of chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! I'm really sorry for the late update. These past few weeks, I'm really usy because we have many projects and it's our Quarterly Exam today until Saturday. I hope you understand :)

I would also like to say thank you to the new suscribers. Thank you for supporting my fanfic :)

I will try to update tomorrow or on Saturday. I hope you'll like this chapter. Comments are welcomed. Kamsahamnida!

-chescuuuuuh14 ♥