We Meet Again

I'll Wait For You

Dara's POV

In my peripheral view, I saw Donghae chasing me. I'm not yet ready to face him and so I hid in a dark alley. I saw him pass by me, I feel relieved. When I was on my way out of the dark alley, someone pulled me and banged my body on the wall.

Dara: Help! Help mmph...

The stranger covered my mouth. I'm really scared. I hipe someone would hear me and save me. Donghae, please save me!

Stranger: Give me your bag.

Then the stranger pointed a knife at me. Tears were about to fall from my eyes when someone punched the stranger on the stomach.Since it was dark and the only light there is the street light, I didn't recognize my savior right away. But when he spoke, I recognized his voice and I knew who it was right away.

Donghae: Don't touch her.

Stranger: You bastard! Guys, come out!

I didn't know that therewere other people in the alley too.After he gave the signal, I saw 4 shadows from the starnger's back. From their shadows, I can see that they are really big and masculine.

Donghae: Too coward to face me by your self, huh? Oh well, bring it on. *insert evil smirk here*

Stranger: Why you little... Get him!

The first guy aimed to punch Donghae's face but he dodged it effortlessly. Donghae punched the guy on the stomach.

I'm really worried about him. There are 5 of them and we're only two. I can't foght them so technically, it's only Donghae.

Dara: Donghae, stopi it  please? You might get hurt. Let's go already.

Donghae: No way! They were about to hurt you. I'm not letting them off the hook.

Dara: But... Omo Donghae, watch out!

One guy punched Donghae on the stomach. I could tell that it's really a powerful punch because Donghae fell on the ground. I was about to go to him but one of the strangers blocked me.

Stranger 2: Going somwhere missy?

Donghae managed to stand up and punched the stranger's face. His nose was bleeding.

Stranger 2: You'll pay for this!

The stranger kicked Donghae and he fell.

Dara: Donghae!

When Donghae was on the ground, the 5 guys beat him up and there was blood all over him. Then an idea popped into my mind...

Dara:  Yah! If you won't stop that I'll call the police! My dad is a police officer and I'll tell him to arrest you!

I pretended to call my appa.

Dara: Appa, there are 5 guys here who are making trouble.

Then I showed my phone to the strangers.

Dara: See! I'm connected to the police station right now. If you won't stop that they'll come here already.

Stranger: Aisht! You're lucky this girl saved you... Come on!

Then the strangers left us and I ran to Donghae.

Dara: Donghae! Are you alright? I told you a while ago to stop it already but you didn't listen.

Tears were now falling from my eyes. Donghae wiped it and began to speak

Donghae: Dara, why are you crying? I'm alright

Dara: You're alright?! No you're not! You have many wounds and...

Donghae hugged me tightly and dew circles on my back.

Donghae: Shh. It's alright now. I'm glad that you're safe.

I hugged him back and tears continued to flow.

Dara: Thanks for saving me. I owe you.

Donghae: I'd do anything to protect you, Dara.

- - - END of Chapter - - -

Annyeong yeorobun! Sorry for the late update. The internet has no signal these past few days because of the typhoon. Sorry for the typo errors and wrong grammar. I hope you will like this chapter.

I know this chapter is somewhat vilent and sad. But don't worry, next chapter will have happy DaraHae moments. Enjoy reading this chapter. Kamsahamnida!

-chescuuuuuh14 ♥