Heechul's plan

I'll Wait For You

Donghae's POV:

When Dara was ringing the doorbell, I was hoping that Leeteuk hyung would be the one who'll open the door so that I can explain quickly about her. Fortunately, it was him. When he asked who will be the one to help me, I answered "She's my special someone" because I know that he'll get it right away.

Leeteuk: Ohh. Dara, right? Welcome to our dorm. Come in!

Dara: Ah, deh. Kamsahamnida.

I noticed that Dara was nervous so I decided to hold her hand and lead her to the couch so she can sit down.

Donghae: I'll just get an ice pack and the first aid kit so you could help me already. Wait for me, okay?

Leeteuk: I'll be the one to get it. Just stay here okay?

Leeteuk hyung said with a wink. Ahh, that's why I love Teukie hyung. He always helps me. Keke~~. Hyung returned and handed Dara the first aid kit and the ice pack.

Dara/Donghae: Thank you!

Dara took my hand and cleaned my wounds carefully, trying not to hurt me.

Dara: Does it hurt?

Donghae: Not really.

I said with a smile so that she would not worry.

Dara: That's good

When she was done with my wounds, she took the ice pack and carefully pressed it on the bruise near my lips. Her face was close to me. I observed her features: her brown eyes, her nose, her rosy cheeks, and her pink lips. I was really tempted to kiss her  so I moved a little closer. It seems like she doesn't mind so I continued moving closer until our faces were only an inch apart. I was about to kiss her when suddenly someone shouted "I'm home". Dara blushed and turned her head to the side. I swear I'll punish that person who just ruined our moment.

Heechul: I'm home! Oh, hi Donghae!

Donghae; Hi hyung. Nice timing!

I said with a sarcastic voice.

Heechul: Oh really, wae wae wae?

Donghae: Nevermind hyung.

See, he didn't even hear the sarcasm in my voice. So slow. >.<

Heechul: Uhuh. And who's that pretty lady beside you?

I saw the way Heechul hyung eyed Dara and I know what his gaze means. It means he's intersted with her. So I put my hand around Dara.

Dara: She's Dara. MY best firend since childhood.

I said it while my face had a "Back-off-hyung" expression. But it seems like Heechul hyung didn't get my expression. He went closer to where Dara was standing. He held and kissed the back of her hand. When I saw this, I imeediately slapped hyung's hand.

Donghae: Yah, hyung! You just met her today and you're doing that already.

I pulled Dara back and glared at Heechul hyung. I swear, hyung's really gonna get it from me later.

- - - - -

Heechul's POV

When I opened the door, I saw Donghae sitting on the sofa with a pretty girl. The girl was putting ice on the bruise of Donghae.  Her face is not familliar to me so that means she's not close to the members because I know all the girls that were close to them. But her face and Donghae's face were really close so that means, there's something going on between them. Suddenly, Donghae's face moved closer to the girl's face until they were only an inch apart. So I decided to disturb them. Keke~~ I want to tease Donghae and make him admit that he likes this girl.

Heechul: I'm home!

I shouted and I saw Donghae's irritated expression.

Heechul: I'm home! Oh, hi Donghae!

Donghae: Hi hyung. Nice timing!

He said with sarcasm. I really wanted to laugh because of his irritated expression but I need to carry on with the act.

Heechul: Oh really, wae wae wae?

Donghae: Nevermind hyung.

Heechul: Uhuh. And who's that pretty lady beside you?

I eyed the girl and made my gaze at her look like an "I'm-interested-in-her" gaze. I think Donghae noticed it beacuse he put her arm around her.

Donghae: She's Dara. MY bestfriend

He emphasized the word 'MY' and had a "back-off-hyung" expression so I decided to again. I kissed the back of Dara's hand and Donghae slapped my hand.

Donghae: Yah, hyung! You just met her today and you're doing that already.

Donghae said with a glare and pulled Dara away from me. I really wanted to laugh but I can't. Kekeke~~

So I've decided. I'll carry on with my plan. Of course with the help of the other members. This is so gonna be fun.

- - -END of chapter- - -

Annyeong yeorobun! Sorry for the late update. Sorry also for the wrong grammar and the typo errors. I hope you'll like this chapter. :)

So yeah, we have a new character: Heechul. Do you like his plan? Keke~~ Thank you to the new subscribers!

Comments are really appreciated. Kamsahamnida!~~

-chescuuuuuh14 ♥