Chapter 2: The Truth

I'll Wait For You

The next morning, Donghae decided to go to Dara's house. He wants to ask Dara if they can still continue their friendship and not be akward with each other. Donghae arrived in front of Dara's house and rang the doorbell. He rang it three times and the house keeper-ahjumma opened the door.

Donghae: Good morning ahjumma, is Dara there?

Ahjumma: Good morning to you too. I'm sorry, but Dara is not here.

Donghae: Oh. Okay, thankyou. Sorry for disturbing you. I'll just come back later.

Ahjumma: Donghae-ah, she's still not here later.

Donghae: Wae? Where did she go?

Ahjumma: Actually, Dara and her family already went to America yesterday.

Donghae: Boh?! But why didn't she tell me?!

Ahjumma, Before they left, she was supposed to go to the playground and meet with you. But her mom didn't allow her because they'll already be late for their flight. She was also surprised because her mom never told her that they will go to America. I think Dara really wanted to tell you that she will be leaving already, but she didn't have the time and chance. I hope you'll understand her.

Donghae: Deh. Kamsahamnida ahjumma.

Donghae bowed to the ahjumma and went to the playground to reminisce his moments with Dara. When he arrived, he sat on the swing . He reminisced their childhood memories and started crying. He really can't believe that Dara left already. It was really painful for him. But when he remebered what the ahjumma said to him a while ago, he realized something. The ahjumma said "Dara was supposed to go to the playground and meet with you". So that means...

Donghae: That means, she is willing to be my girlfriend. KYAAAAAAA!

He stopped crying and started shouting and felt giddy because of this thought. He told himself to not be sad anymore, be patient and wait for Dara to return.

He got up, and shouted: SANDARA PAAAAAARK! I'LL WAIT FOR YOU! SARANGHAE!

And so, he decided to go home and rest.

-end of Chapter 2-

Annyeong yeorobun! Mianhe for the short and late update. I was supposes to post this yesterday, but we really had a lot of assignments and projects so I finished it first. I hope you'll like chapter 2. And welcome to my new subscribers! Thank you for subscribing. Cheongmal kamsahamnida! :))