A hitch

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "hyun-ah why are you here?" 
 
"umma... I don't... I..." 
 
"MrsChoi..." The lady of the house look at both her loyal driver and her dear Kyuhyun's whom kinda got a little too wet from running directly into the house after bolting out the car for her liking.  She'll soon have a heart attack from this boy lack of self caring, whom doesn't seem to worry enough of his own health.    
"Hangeng, I ask you to drive Kyuhyun directly to the cabin, why are you...?" She ask as her hands reach out in pulling Kyuhyun closer while she examine the boy, if his forehead was too hot, too cold, she doesn't want Kyuhyun to get sick from the rain.  Besides, the boy isn't in his best form, having only fully recover and dismiss a few months ago from Eden.      Its been almost two years since Kyuhyun woke from his coma, and both Mr and Mrs Choi have been over the top in babying their dear Kyuhyun. The boy have a knack for making them worry sick, for example he wouldn't listen to Yunho's advices in keeping up with his exercise program as soon as his physio started complimenting him.  Or he would spend ungodly amount of hours in front of his pc just to battle the galaxy rather than sleep at his suppose time.  MrsChoi assign their loyal driver/bodyguard/cook/nanny Hangeng in caring for Kyuhyun ever since he once sneak out to watch a musical and end up getting a nasty cold due to his still recovering body.     And now, running under the rain like a five years old.  Mrs Choi warily frown as she check for other symptoms. 
 
"MrsChoi...my apologies but my wife went into labour I have to go to the hospital... s-so..I.."
 
"Well, take Kyuhyun with you or...or...but why come here?" She finally release Kyuhyun as she pinch his cheek shaking her head thinking how dare he just walk under the rain like that.  Which earn her his typical eye roll and cheeky smiles in return.
 
"The hospital is in China... I have to fly back tonight."
 
"What!! then what are you waiting for"  She snap her head towards Hangeng, thinking he must have gone mad with duty, why still standing there explaining, just leave already.  "Go!... i'll drive Kyuhyun to the cabin myself."
 
"huh?!" Kyuhyun rises both his eye brows as he take a step backward, thinking just how fantastic her driving skills could be after having a charffeur for nearly all her life. 
 
"Maybe I should just call for a taxi..." Hangeng suggested as he pull out his phone, having similar thoughts to Kyuhyun.
 
"nonsense! i'm not that bad"  She would have gotten sulky with Kyuhyun if she notice the smirk from him, luckily her other thoughts cut her view.  "omo!...actually I can't... I have a charity dinner to attend tonight at the national museum"
 
"then I'll call a taxi..." Hangeng suggested again
 
"YOU! go...fly back to your wife... now... leave everything just go!" The man did look hesitant in leaving these two alone but his nagging wife's (Chullie) expression came blasting through, leaving him with no other choice. 
 
"Thank you MrsChoi...have a nice evening Kyuhyun-ssi" With that the man rush out and drove away in his own motorbike.  This left Kyuhyun and MrsChoi watching in slight amazement, the foreign guy is indeed pretty awesome in his own style. 
 
"umma... i'll be calling the taxi... you can go, don't wanna be late now." Kyuhyun softly pushes the lady out the house, refusing to be the reason she'll be missing a night out, especially she's all stunningly dressed up and donning a great hair do already.
 
"Kyuhyunni, you sure?... I don't mind... I mean...not going, doesn't really matter."
 
"NO~~ you never go back on your words and you're never late...I can't let this be the first time...and it's due to waiting for a taxi and its not even for you...hurry! Henry is out there waiting" Kyuhyun look pass the lady as the young hyper active driver still holding an umbrella waiting for her by the curb. 
 
"You sure...100% sure...Kyu-ni?"
 
"101%... don't worry... i'll just wait here for the car... I mean"  Kyuhyun look timidly away as he softly voice "they're not in the country...besides appa is out on a golfing trip...i'll be fine waiting alone...Go now" Kyuhyun quickly mask his expression before she starts worrying and feeling guilty, the simple mention of a certain someone still scorch his bleeding heart, but over time he have master the act. 
 
"Ok...but you call me if there's any problem with the taxi..." MrsChoi grasp his hands as she held them tight, squeezing lightly.  
 
"I'll call another taxi if there's a problem... what's the point calling you, umma...go." His cheekiness always manage to put a smile on her face.   
 
"Ok...ok...I'll call you in the weekend..."
 
"ummm...have fun!"
 
"I rather stay and chat with you though." 
 
"I know....but still.. tr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter