~~~

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      "Choi.Siwon!"
 
"I'm sorry baby... I got stuck at work..."
 
"Your lame excuses... I called your office, they said you left hours ago!"
 
"oops~"
 
"If ya seeing someone behind my back..."
 
"TA-DA!!!!"
 
"w-what...."
 
"aigo~ who was yelling at me seconds ago and now all shy due to a pocket watch..."
 
"h-how...w-when..."
 
"What?! you think i'll leave my baby sulking all week of a broken watch and do nothing!"
 
"But.... they no longer..."
 
"make this model... of cos they don't sweetie, this watch is ancient...But nothing is impossible for my babyKyu"
 
"so that's why you were late?"
 
"ah-huh... I drove here as fast as I can from the airport...OWCH... BABE!!"
 
"You speeding again!!! how many times I have to tell you..."
 
"awww~~ I didn't..."
 
"tsk....you can at least look at me when you lie"
 
"Baby~~ tell me I did good... come on..."
 
"...."
 
"Look...see... I saved our love token...it works now...ticing tocking... tell me I did good..."
 
"...."
 
"baby~~"
 
"fine...but one you're really late, two you were speeding...again, and three I told you not to wear beanie yet you did.  So it cancel everything out.."
 
"b-but..."
 
"no buts! you should be sleeping on the couch today...but bcos I need you to warm the bed and i'm super nice so you're lucky."
 
"awww~ my baby can't sleep without m
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter