Getting by

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    "Hyun-ah..."   "umma!" said boy turned his sight from the novel (a black humour comedy which he gotten himself into within the pass two days) towards that calming voice as soon as his name was called, she's the only person uses that nickname on him. Yet his eyes dawn onto the nervous expression from his calling and wish he didn't burst out so easily, prehaps he should stop addressing her the same way as before.      "..."
 
"I'm sorry, would you rather me stop calling you such..." Kyuhyun timidly ask, not really wanting to know the answer but didn't have the heart to put this women through any more pain.  "...I mean...m-mrs Choi..."
 
"Silly boy... you call me umma and nothing else, you understand." MrsChoi, mom of his love: Siwon, nearly ran over to Kyuhyun as she hug this adorable big kitten whom was unconsciously pouting and making her heart melts.  She rock her body a bit as Kyuhyun fake a few soft coughs but gave in and relaxes in the end and hug her back.     She soon pull away and start to really look at her special boy.  "Why are you here with only this flimsy sweater? aren't you cold sweetheart? where is that nurse of yours? you thirsty...would you like some soup I made? and how are you doing today? did you sleep well?"  She tends to turn into a worry wart whenever she start noticing the carelessness Kyuhyun possess. 
 
"Umma-ah" Kyuhyun couldn't help but giggle, he's used to her mothering but it still gets to him every time.  "I'm feeling fine, the sun is out brightly... and as for today's exercise, I was able to walk up a flight of stairs, tomorrow we'll start with aqua training..."
 
"Good good... and your head, does it still hurt?" Her hand moves automatically as if trying to assess the damage with her loving expression and gentle touches. 
 
"only once or twice and last only a while..." Kyuhyun shrugged, to be honest it wasn't that bad. 
 
"Really?! does the doctors know why? is it normal?... Hyun-ah you feel something awkward don't you hide from me!!" There her imagination going wild again, Kyuhyun chuckle but stop himself when he notice her stern expression. 
 
"kekee...no umma... Seriously, i'm fine.  The doctor said, its normal for my head to ache.  I did just woke a few months ago from a fives years coma....."  
"you sure its fine?" She still wasn't fully impress with his reasoning, how she wish she could replace Kyuhyun and take all the pain onto herself. 
 
"yes... and don't worry i'm not hiding anything.  I wouldn't... not after all you've done for me..." for us.
 
"There goes that silly talk again." She hug him from the side, wanting to pat and nudge away all the hurt and pain this boy is feeling. 
 
"umma?"
 
"hmmm?"
 
"how's...you know?" Kyuhyun voice grew softer and weaker, he didn't know if he should mention the name, but not that it could do any more damage, he's too far gone in description of the lost and  torment he feels already.  Yet a heart still wants what a heart wants. 
 
"He's doing fine.  Actually they just landed back in New York from Detroit.  Everything is going wonderfully as planned with the merger between the few companies.  In fact there's an article on his national wide expansion in Times magazine, I've brought you a copy, its in my bag."
 
"REALLY?! you're amazing Umma!" Kyuhyun pull himself away as he shower her with one of those innocent, earnest, heart felt smiles from eyes to that dimple beneath his lips.
 
"but...ahh ahh... promise you'll only read it if you feel ok to do so.  I don't want you fainting or getting dizzy"
 
"umma~~ i'm not a pregnant women.... in a car driven by you!... I don't get motion sickness just by reading..." Kyuhyun sulk while his eyes search for that said magazine. 
 
"Tsk....fine.." She gave him a final tight squeeze on his arms before removing herself and taking the chair opposite Kyuhyun.  She went and grab what his eyes were stick on, finally passing Kyuhyun the magazine.  It was like giving a treat to an eager puppy, knowing that he'll read every single word of that article and completely neglecting that novel on his side, she swiftly place that forgotten book on the side table.    And then they talked about everything happening away from this reserved little place, from what's Seoul's current tv drama to how they'll be planning on putting new trees and animal on the land.    The two continue enjoying the soft sunny day as they sit along the bench side of a running stream through Garden Eden.    Weeks turn into months, Kyuhyun health progress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter