A set goal

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sorry...this took a while to update... I'll work hard on it >"<

 

 

By the time Siwon came out from his room after a long cry and a deep sleep, the house grew quiet again. Which was very strange considering his parents should be around or at least the maids according to his mom.  Surprising enough only a note was attach to the dinning table by the time Siwon got there. 
 
We'll be heading back to the city. 
Call us, we need to talk to you. 
 
Love
Mom&Dad
 
Siwon rub the back of his neck, it felt like he slept forever but after checking his watch, it was only been three hours.  He sat on the dinning chair and call out to a maid.
 
"Can I have some water?"  Thinking to himself that he didn't want to open the fridge again and seeing stuff.  But no respond, letting out another yell and only silent answer him.  Concluding the house is empty beside him, letting out a growl Siwon got up and left the place.  But when he passes the couch his mom was sitting before, he notice something lying around the corner.  Something small and totally out of place.
 
a pacifier...?
 
Siwon didn't know what to do with the thing between his fingers.  His thumb ran pass the capital J that printed on it.  This reminder him of those baby sobs he heard before.  The lines on his forehead was only getting deeper but he knew not to dwell too much or his headache will come back.  Pocketing the little blue thing, he went to his car.  Decided to drive back before this house make him insane. 
 
On the way back to the city, Siwon texted his Kangin hyung for dinner.  He'll certainly need his professional advice on something, even though he didn't get his decision out to his parents, Siwon is determine to get a move on the process at least.  With a determine glint in his eyes, Siwon relaxes a bit more as he drives back into the city. 
 
T-T
 
"You want to what?!" Kangin's voice was so loud that Leeteuk couldn't' help but slap him hard on the arm for making him jump in freight. 
 
"a divorce...i want to divorce my wife" Siwon state again, not an ounce of humour or doubt on his face.  He was a little worry about his hyung's reaction though. 
 
Kangin pick up the glass of merlot and clear it.  Leeteuk on the other side was slowly tearing up but the smile was pleasantly donning his face.  A sight that show support for Siwon, and the latter was really grateful for it. 
 
"Ok... ok... alright...ok..." Kangin was jumbling his words, making Leeteuk loosing this proud moment for his dongsaeng. 
 
"Stop it will you" Leeteuk landed another hard slap on his hubby's arm, making the guy wince but stopped his stuttering.  His eyes was round and big as his head though.
 
"Hyung, when do you think you can get on to it?" Siwon state in a all matter of fact, there's this firmness in his voice that show's a little more of the old Siwon they both once knew.  
 
"Siwon....ok... alright...ok...owch!!"
 
"Get on to it...I mean...NOW, call Yesung and get the doc's ready, get Key to draft the notes, cancels everyone leaves, i want all hands on deck... Now!!" Leeteuk demand and its not like Kangin can reason with it.  He was equally proud of Siwon for finally making up with his mind in this ridiculous marriage of his.  They never once felt the guy was happy or anywhere near that fake smile he pull.  But there's a lot to consider at hand, and Kangin being the professional as he is, he needed to make sure his dongsaeng/client understand what's on the table. 
 
"Honey, breathe....breathe....I know you are excited, and Siwon...I know that's what you want.  But can we just take a step back and think first."
 
"What's there's to think.  Siwon doesn't love her, he never did.  So divorce, its not that difficult Mr Big.Lawyer.Man."  Leeteuk mock as he take a sip of his merlot leisurely but his shaky hand show's his over the top excitment for his dongsaeng. 
 
"This has nothing to do with Love." Kangin state and could roll his eyes on his lovely Teuk that snap his glare on him, but didn't.
 
"It doesn't?" came the quizzed voice of his now calmer but less impress hubby. 
 
"Nah... I'm talking about Mr Choi here having no prenup to begin with."
 
"so?"
 
"Hyung... I would give her everything....I just don't want to be in this..."
 
"Siwon... hyung knows...trust me... I know you... You don't care about money.  You never did.  But, what about... your family?" Kangin voice was hard and Siwon frown, he actually didn't think of that.    "the business you, your father and his father have made.  Half of everything goes to her.  Think about it, the market values, the affects, Choi's isn't the only shareholders within Choi's Corp, how would your board handle this when she takes half of yours?"  Kangin massage his head as he thought of the outbreak when the media gets hold on this news. 
 
"Oh come on! you seriously thinking about the 'market' when all Siwon wants is to dump that so-call wife of his.  That witch have pretty much clean out his wallet."
 
"Teukie... sweetheart, first you need to chill.  I love Siwon as much as you do.  But i'm a lawyer, and he's asking me to handle this.  So i'm giving him my professional advices. You know I dislike that girl from one day as much as you do.  If it wasn't for Siwon I would have punch her face in when she ask if I was the pregnant one, when you were obviously the one carry our proof of love." Kangin hand went to his spouse flat tummy where it once held their little darlings.
 
"hyung-nim!" Siwon called a little louder to catch his hyung's attention back to his issue.  "I knew not getting a prenup wasn't smart, but I need this.  I can't do this no more.  She can take everything, I don't care, I just can't keep on lying.  I'm sure the board will understanding.  Or if they insist on Choi's being the major holder, i'll purchase the shares back from her, I don't care.  I just need this to be done. Over with." Siwon states and the sternness in his eyes was telling Kangin, it will be done.  Yet another issue is currently ringing Kangin's mind. 
 
"What about your dad?"
 
Siwon frown lifted but his confuse expression came on, not catching the prob
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter