~~~

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      From the moment Mrs Choi made known of Kyuhyun's wishes in leaving them again, she made up her mind.  Not only the fact that a little man have made a strong stamp into her life, but the fact that she can no longer see Kyuhyun suffer alone. 
 
And Mr Choi share the same thought with her.  They must keep Kyuhyun with them.  Not only.  They must fix this mess they got themselves into.
 
"Yeobo...what are you thinking?"
 
"exactly what you're thinking."
 
A heavy sigh came out the normally calm and compose old man.  They both knew the mistake they have created and now its time to make amends.  But how should they attack the issue.  No matter how, someone will get hurt badly through their actions. There just simply no way to have a happy ending for every party. 
 
"We own it to them"
 
He knows she's speaking the plain truth.  And there isn't a day he wish he could rewind and re-do everything.  Knowing that wishful thinking was never an option.  So, perhaps its time to man up and do the right thing.  Who cares if he'll be hated, loath or even disown by his own son.  Its times to be the respectful and rightful person he once was.
 
"Maybe we should start by talking to..."
 
His wife didn't agree nor disagree to whom to talk to first or second, her eyes is sad with the news she'll bear but the obvious glint in her eyes show's a brighter future for the ones she truly loves.  
 
"We'll offer her a way out.  The girl have always been very understanding.  She'll accept"
 
"Yeobo...I really hope that optimistic attitude sustain..."
 
"what do you mean?"
 
"From day one we knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter