~~~ *bonus

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*maybe just my silly imagine @.@ somehow i could feel your warth -_-;

 

 

    "You can't back out now"   
"hyung" Kyuhyun weakly weep out as soon as Leeteuk follow him into his room, leaving the two other and babyJong downstairs.  
 
"please.. Kyu... its only fair... you saw it... they..."
 
"I did... I did..." Kyuhyun weep while shaking his head, stopping Leeteuk.  He knew his hyung must be thinking how he wanted to back out and not see and explain to Siwon even though the father and son duo have show such affection.  But he'll be wrong.  After seeing how Jong smiles and coo with his daddy, Kyuhyun can't deny himself or his son no more. How he dreamt day in and day out was that exact picture.  How he'll die a million times just to be in that picture.  And now its here. "Hyung... I don't want to hide from him no more...I-I love Siwon..." Kyuhyun whimper as Leeteuk move forward hugging him tightly. 
 
"i know you do... I know... shhh..." Leeteuk chuckle.  "So... why don't we tell him that"    Kyuhyun could only nodded while desperately trying to calm himself down.    "lets clean you off first..."  Leeteuk went into the bathroom and brought out a warm towel for Kyuhyun as the young starting to fuss over his hair and clothing. 
 
"h-hyung... y-you think I-I s-should change I-into that g-grey sweater?"  Kyuhyun is still hiccupping from his cries yet his mind is absolutely on something silly.
 
"Kyu-ah" Leeteuk sigh out as he pull the younger to the bed and wipe his tears off.  "What you ha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter