Glimpse of a chance

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*i wasn't gonna update... but i felt i needed cos i felt some death glares -_- *yikes!!! 

   

 

"so Siwon... lets go through this one step at a time..."
 
"ok hyung."
 
Siwon sat and listen intently as Kangin goes through the proceeding with him.  He knew this is gonna be some long and tedious process but little did he realise just how much work is needed for his freedom.  Yet he is extremely please to have his trusting hyung to guide him through.  The moment he realise he wanted out, he didn't really know who to turn to, who he could trust.  Then the two faces that always stay by him, support him comes to surface, he's forever thankful to his hyung's for sticking around and believing him.  Deep down, he also knew Kyuhyun is above watching over him.    
 
"Siwon, i know you want this to be over as soon as possible, but i know you also aren't a heartless person.  Separation is an awfully stressful event in anyone's life and it can provoke a range of responses and painful reactions.  So before we take anything into future action, i'll advice you to talk to your wife.  Walk her through and try to get a calm and agreeing respond from her.  I know its gonna be hard.  But its better than fighting this through in court and that's just a field day for the media."  Kangin finish with a tired smirk, he could already see the headlines and the frenzy those people will get. 
 
Siwon nodded, of cos he'll love to settle everything without tearing at each others face and arguing who's right or how wrong.  Siwon knew he's wrong, big time!.  He shouldn't have step into this relationship or any relationship when he's heart was in such a mess.  But what's done is done.  Throughout all these years, now is the time that Siwon can finally see clear of his life without his love.  Kyuhyun might have left him, but the Kyuhyun that he loves and loved him back, would not want him to live a life of lies and pretentious.  Kyuhyun would have wanted Siwon to be simply, happy.  And if that's a life living alone, so let it be, his Kyuhyun would understand.  And Siwon is fairly certain his parents will agree with him as well.  If only he understand this earlier, he wouldn't have wasted so many years of a girl that thought to have a future with him.  He wouldn't have to clean up this mess and wish to have the forgiveness of his parents.      
 
Sighing out loud, Siwon massage his temple, his mind is getting dark and gloomy as the must-do list gets longer and harder.  He still haven't gotten a chance to see his parents since the last time they met.  Right now he ache for their support more than anything, and he knew if he has his parents acceptance, he could do anything. 
 
Kangin pause, he knew this isn't a picnic for Siwon yet it needed to be done.  For many years now, all Leeteuk and Kangin could do is accompany their miserable dongsaeng, listen and just watch out for him.  This is their chance to really stand behind and power through this hectic stage.  They couldn't be more proud of Siwon presently, and the man they knew would never ever have hurt anyone intentional.  They must get that point through to his soon-to-be ex-wife. 
 
"Siwon... I don't want to stress you further.  Go home, think about what I've said.  Although you never loved her, but i'm sure she loves you as much as a wife to husband.  Try to make her see the picture, its not going to be pretty.  I mean no divorce are.  But at least you finally are going to be truthful to her.  And with that, we could only hope for the best"  Kangin patted his slumped shoulder and got up.  He gather all the important docs and walk out the conference room, leaving Siwon to his thoughts and silence. 
 
Siwon ticked off one item at a time in his mind.  I need her to talk to her....sign the divorce application.  Taking his phone out, Siwon noted the date, it'll be another month till his wife comes back from her trip.  He already have moved everything of his out of their apartment and currently staying at a loft Leeteuk rented for him.  He didn't want to stay in a hotel or anywhere his parent could find out.  Not using his name to rent was his hyung's idea, after all Choi's are well known family and right now they don't need any more attention.  At that thought he knew and must tell his parent before anything leaks out.    
 
A buzz chime within the room, Siwon look down and saw his mom's caller id flashing on the phone.  Taking a deep breathe, he took this as a sign from God to come out.  A new stream of power seem to lighten his heavy heart as he accept the call.  
 
"Mom... i was meaning to call you"
 
"excuse me, this is a call from St Mary's hospital.  A lady have been admitted here and this number is listed under her next of kin.  Am i speaking to Choi Siwon-ssi?"
 
Siwon's heart dropped a hundred, a thousand miles.  He bolt up from his seat and brace what he'll be hearing next while his hands already sweating from fear.  This is just so familiar.  The call from a phone he knew too well, yet another voice answering, bearing news that he didn't wish to ever hear.    
 
"Yes, i'm her son, Choi Siwon.  What happened to her?!" His voice is deep and firm yet a thick layer of alarm heard clearly, Siwon self contented that it sounded nothing like how he imagined his voice to be (rush and shaky).  The doctor release a sigh of relief which Siwon took as a good sign.
 
"Mr Choi,  your mother had a small case of mini this afternoon.  She's stable at the moment, but we need you to come down to the hospital, there's a few details and issue we need to ask of you.  She's awake and again I have to stress, she's stable."
 
Siwon let go of the lung full of air he didn't realise he was holding.  His body relaxes instantly, he felt as if he just finish a 20km marathon.  Crumbling back onto the chair, Siwon massage his temple as he voice.
 
"Ok, i'll be there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter