Must be a dream

Love ends with Kyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*I'm extremly busy due to families visiting from overseas. So sorry in advance for the delay updates...but i love you guys so i'll update as much as i can manage... sorry (_ _)        
 
Kyuhyun POV
 
There was once a wise man whom said something like this...
 
“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.   When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.   There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.
 
Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you.
 
You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.
 
You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”  
 
I remember reading this article somewhere, and Siwon was all in my head.  He was my once in a lifetime.    Yet i don't remember since when, but for a long time now, I couldn't see what else this life can offer me.  Once upon a time ago, I believe I was simple.  I needed very little to be content.  But then one day arrives and life tells me "Kyuhyun, you're selfish.  I will take something away".  Little did I expect not only it took all my will in life but also every possible breaths.    Everything I loved, I cherish, I adore, I feel, I know... all gone in a flash.  Then many day pass, suddenly I realise it will be wiser to learn how to survive.  I let my lung's intake air and allow my swollen eyes closed and have restless sleeps.  Slowly and painfully, I learn to not let what I use to have control my emotions, my mind and my body.      And then, life was satisfy, maybe because I've learned my lesson.  I was no longer selfish.  So, as a reward, life gave me back a reason to live.  A reason that lovingly grew inside of me through a night of enchanted reunion between the only person matters to me.  That reason turned my life around just like it happen years ago. 
 
I thought i could feel content again. 
 
Till
 
Now...   Why do life challenges me again, presenting me with a chance to be greedy, to be hopeful.  What should i do? Will life punish me again if I choose incorrectly? Can i follow my heart or my reasoning? Can one have more than one reason for living? Why... 
 
POV end
 
 
The busy hospital seem to stop, everything went silent and to be honest a little eerie for Kyuhyun.  But he didn't care, his body and mind are occupy by only one single trend of thought.
 
Siwon
 
Even the thought of his name was sending buzz throughout his body.  Too easily to understand, this person wasn't only part of his life, he was his life.  For too long Kyuhyun wouldn't even dare to picture him.  Cause one's heart is easily sway and corrupted by the deadly sin's.  And Siwon awake most of them within Kyuhyun simply with the memories of his smiles.  He doesn't blame the guy, only freaken life was trying to toy with him again.
 
The pure pride of having such a perfection was tempting.  The envy of seeing such perfection belong to someone else was a bitter taste to in live.  The hunger of greed in wanting and owning, the lust that arouses that Kyuhyun long thought to be asleep.  How easy would it be to turn and face this sin, how life would change completely from this moment forward.    
 
Now standing only metres away from the person he so wholeheartedly wanted to be with.  But why doesn't Kyuhyun turn? Why isn't his body finally listening to his heart in moment as such? Why does he still choose to  dodge from his true love? idiot kyuhyun!
 
 
"Siwon, we should call your father"
 
"No hyung... i'll call him once i know what's wrong with mom, if she could only hurry up!"
 
Kyuhyun stands frozen in front of the child care desk, his stiff back towards the voice he only wanting to see for himself.  Although there must be many other sounds in the room, but all he could hear clearly was Siwon's and what he knew is Kangin's hyung voices.  It ring louder than anything he heard in recent years.  He must be imagining it, but somehow he could even feel Siwon's presence, his scent, his demeanour, his everyt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter